Epic Perfect World

TW map reset and 2x event

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You don't get paid because you're not important nor good, don't cry, enjoy the game
Says India

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
2x sucks
tw reset aswell, ppl should learn to Gank or merge, else TW map will be same after 2 mounth.
maybe abit more reward of TW lands, will make TW more important and faction leaders more greedy about it.
Merging doesn't help matters sometimes.  I'm usually against merges unless I know the faction I'm merging with and know that everyone is on the same page.  Unless one party ends up breaking off again, and you'll have 2 weaker entities again.
I'm all for a TW reset because it freshens things up a bit.  Smaller TW factions have a chance to grow, because unless you PK/TW on this server, you won't have much chance.  Even small scale TW for a bit would bring some life.  Hell, I've been away for a few months, and I might've been conned to come back for a spell to heal and eat face.
As for 2x...I'm not home enough to take advantage of it anymore.  I can see the bloodthirsties coming out though.  

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Says India
Is that why you never get paid?  :normal-2: you don't have to be non-Indian to be good and you know that I'm better than you  :normal-3: :normal-1:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
wont be home for this sadly but will be nice for others.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Is that why you never get paid?  :normal-2: you don't have to be non-Indian to be good and you know that I'm better than you  :normal-3: :normal-1:
Good joke, Im still richer than you dont get mad

Offline Goz

lmao, when agatio says 2x will come everyone says yes ty, when a different person from an unknown guild says same thing, he gets flamed. gg 
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Good joke, Im still richer than you dont get mad
Where is the joke? I don't see it

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I'm fine with map reset since it's been quiete some time since last one. Unless other guilds really have something major against it.

And there goes the PK days , cause of 2x drops  :normal-13:
say bye to ur weekly income haha 
and will we ever get to see 1 faction with all the lands?

M@I

I'm fine with map reset since it's been quiete some time since last one. Unless other guilds really have something major against it.

And there goes the PK days , cause of 2x drops  :normal-13:
bye dude no more jewing ec from guild 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
say bye to ur weekly income haha
and will we ever get to see 1 faction with all the lands?
Dang, he tells everyone he doesn't have ec. WE WANT OUR PAYMENT PEDRO 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline EllaGrace

• Jenalyn Hobayan
  • What is Love
  • Characters: EllaGrace
  • Faction: AngelDawn
2x :) :)
2x :) :) :) :)
2x  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
2x :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
x5days
EllaGrace