Epic Perfect World

TW map reset and 2x event

KittYRagE

WOW ty agatio ur the best  :P :D :D

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
+1 to map reset, TW has been stale for a while other than worms/archenemy/overseer TWs. 
-1 to x2. There's already little to no pvp in most of the time zones, x2 is known to kill PK until it ends so it'd do more harm than good for the server . 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline BriEsT

• Don
uncle agatio plz 2 drops for 1 week  
:normal-2: :normal-23: :normal-9:
 I ll ban you from clan if there is 2x I swear *** you mate LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
2x sucks
tw reset aswell, ppl should learn to Gank or merge, else TW map will be same after 2 mounth.
maybe abit more reward of TW lands, will make TW more important and faction leaders more greedy about it.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I agree with Esra , atleast 5 days of 2x event online  :police:

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hello Nightscream island  :police:

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I agree with Esra , atleast 5 days of 2x event online  :police:

Dude and rest pvers get off with x2. Event should be like every 3-4 months this killing pvp so badly afff, enuff from me.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
2x forever please

Zilara

Meh, on the one hand, I'm happy about this because I can finally take a few days break from PW. On the other hand, I doubt my guild will ever get 90+ online for TW again...so yeah, all this work for people to go inactive again TW wise.   :normal-18:

Oh well, thanks anyway. 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Don't reset TW map, if you reset TW map then I won't get paid by PedroSner and I will be poor again

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I'm fine with map reset since it's been quiete some time since last one. Unless other guilds really have something major against it.

And there goes the PK days , cause of 2x drops  :normal-13:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Don't reset TW map, if you reset TW map then I won't get paid by PedroSner and I will be poor again
We dont get paid either way he's a ***ing jew

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
We dont get paid either way he's a ***ing jew
You don't get paid because you're not important nor good, don't cry, enjoy the game