Epic Perfect World

Voting issue for xtremetop100 website

Offline Mr.Majorpayn

• Beginner
I have been trying to vote for the server in xtremetop100 and the website doesn't seem to load. I have been voting for the whole month but this just happened for 2 days now! I checked my connection and come back to vote every 6 hours. Can you guys help me?

Offline teenyvirg

I'm having the same problem too. For a few days now. Can someone please fix this?

Offline Ste_

The xtremetop100 site is not controlled by the EPW Team, it is a totally different site. Therefore, posting asking for it to be fixed will not work. The site itself is down.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
It is out of our control, Xtremetop100 is a completely different site. GMs or Agatio can not do anything about it please be patient for the site to be fixed by there admins.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
~mutes Ste_ for being a ninja.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Ste_

~mutes Ste_ for being a ninja.

Wasnt me  :-X

Offline Mr.Majorpayn

• Beginner
Oh alright then I guess many people are having the same issues! Well yeah i know you guys can't do much in this situation and i hope they fix it soon ;)

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
It's a conspiracy I tell ya, DN is DDoS'ing that site cuz we've passed them...  :P

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
I have been trying to vote for the server in xtremetop100 and the website doesn't seem to load. I have been voting for the whole month but this just happened for 2 days now! I checked my connection and come back to vote every 6 hours. Can you guys help me?

yeah i know it doesnt load but it still votes close page and try to vote on it again ull see timer appears and vote counts so is still good spares u to type the anoying words