Epic Perfect World

No more rancor at Sirry

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
or can just be moved in some area like guardian's watch and little butthurt peasants like u will shut the *** up while doing their shit dailies and taking care of their rancor
sirry wine camp got ruined as a pk spot due to useless farming area  and the mobs around it
im quite sure u can take ur sht by urself off forum and go farm pheonix valley or something
we didnt ask for an event removal, we asked for moving it
its not a big deal.
OH DAMN! take it ez bruh
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Zirkon

+1 put it in non pvp zone... 
Most of us pvp in sirry and it always lags when this even starts and mostly china pk happened around this time

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Why Highlight Z, cant class any of that a racist sexist or insulting. Just simple fact as you lot have complaining and do need more in your life if 30min out of a whole day when an extra say 40 people in a area upsets your pk time.

If that area was the only place you could pk then you might have a weak arguement, But as it stand you have nothing apart from the need to complain about something, which i think was covered by the get a life comment.

So please explain why that 4% of the day is so important for pk compared to the other 96%.

Maybe just do it the other 690 min in the day.
LOOOL calm down. and +1 to Zilara's idea.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Why Highlight Z, cant class any of that a racist sexist or insulting. Just simple fact as you lot have complaining and do need more in your life if 30min out of a whole day when an extra say 40 people in a area upsets your pk time.

If that area was the only place you could pk then you might have a weak arguement, But as it stand you have nothing apart from the need to complain about something, which i think was covered by the get a life comment.

So please explain why that 4% of the day is so important for pk compared to the other 96%.

your argument applies just as much to you I hope you realize...

why do you need the event kept there?

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Funny sebi is that it , who said i even rancor( i dont). Because i dont need to so failed attempted insult.

Impact to game problem apparent for 4.2% each day for a few hundred game players =so effects a insignificant % of epw community for a tiny fraction of the day.

Chance of Aga etc doing all the work need to change it so you can have those 30min without rancor event isn't even working out so will just put it down as No chance.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Funny sebi is that it , who said i even rancor( i dont). Because i dont need to so failed attempted insult.

Impact to game problem apparent for 4.2% each day for a few hundred game players =so effects a insignificant % of epw community for a tiny fraction of the day.

Chance of Aga etc doing all the work need to change it so you can have those 30min without rancor event isn't even working out so will just put it down as No chance.
yes because pleasing 200 people that are doing ally vs ally there and some that are even doing 1v1s/ rpk there arent a big part of the community
just like he didnt remove the mobs aggro at different pk areas in order to let signets and pk go smoother
yes
i agree
:police:
wait
here  :pig-4: :normal-23: :normal-4: :normal-25:
u have all the attention u needed bro
the brains come later ;)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity

/googletranslate
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Quit

• Quited

Fix your brain dude did you already update your brain patch it bro  :))

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

I doubt having the mobs spawn at some other place + changing the red msg in world chat is that much work. However i might be wrong ofc, i really can't claim to know much about this stuff.
I think you are just arguing for the sake of arguing,
This suggestion won't cause any harm. It will however be somewhat beneficial to a good number of players.
So what is wrong with it? Do you actually have any reason to -1 it? Which negative effects would this cause for you?

Offline Quequeg

Well sebi, he change that because it was a problem for all 720min or the day.

Shame you cant understand my wording  i guess impact was 1 letter to many for you, so i'll try to stick to 4 letter words for you in future.

Zilara

I'm feeling generous, so here we go:

slash

4. Character denoting "and" or "or"

So yeah, your comment was not racial, or sexist; it was just rude, and stupid. And unneccessary. A simple "-1" would have been enough.

As for that part, if you were my dad, I might have cared. But you aren't, so mind your own business, and don't talk like that to, or about people you do not know at all.

Now take your **** comments out of my thread, this was a simple request/suggestion, and we got your point.
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 04:55 pm by Zilara

Offline Quequeg

Shsh Neve, no just passing time while food simmers. :))only came to vote but was to tempting not to pinch the babies.

Offline Quit

• Quited
Shsh Neve, no just passing time while food simmers. :))only came to vote but was to tempting not to pinch the babies.
Dude get out of this thread your brain has 25k ping already tbh :))

Offline Quequeg

Guess i mistook this thread for the pointless suggestion page were you can cause many to have to resort to insulting.

Or maybe the I want I want page.

I think i have given you enough sugar and E No. for one day. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Guess i mistook this thread for the pointless suggestion page were you can cause many to have to resort to insulting.

Or maybe the I want I want page.

I think i have given you enough sugar and E No. for one day.
go learn english before trying to argue, i read 5 times what you said and i cant make sht out of it
i feel like i'm dead