Epic Perfect World

T69

Offline xbz

• Team69
nice video harp

bla bla bla.

whatever.

pfft anyway gl to you guys.

maybe when you get good you can join us but till then it be better if you stay in ducks

Offline ᏕᏂᏬᎶᏗ

• Faction: !PissOff
nice video harp

maybe when you get good you can join us but till then it be better if you stay in ducks
wha? I am solo....not in Ducks

and when I get good?  What a joke that is.  I am already there.

I am sorry I crashed your precious thread. It was only to get an answer and not to be ridiculed and trashed like this.

If this is the way you behave then your faction will *never* be good enough for me. I prefer class to a bunch of people who live to insult others.

Now carry on with the childish remarks. I will be be the better person that I know I am and walk away.

150 ᏕᏗᎶᏋ ᎷᎩᏕᏖᎥፈc

Thank you to ★Astralis★ for the lovely siggy

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar

I am sorry I crashed your precious thread. It was only to get an answer and not to be ridiculed and trashed like this.

If this is the way you behave then your faction will *never* be good enough for me. I prefer class to a bunch of people who live to insult others.

Now carry on with the childish remarks. I will be be the better person that I know I am and walk away.
This person sure has a point, ijs

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
It was just a joke if you can't get it yet... And we not rec ppls, means we happy of what we are.
OT: Nice video bud and focus me more next time :c
Also use slow motions when elekent die like easy...
NVM then your video will be only with slow motions LOL...
:( poor elekent

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Good video harp! I must say I have enjoyed our pk's with Team69, when it happened on ground :D I simply can't get over the fact that I hate air pk...probably cause I suck at it :P As for ppl QQing of losing or whatever, for heavens sake enjoy that there is pk again on the server and jump on board.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
nice video mate was fun pks
And damn at 6:40 some ppl insta die after purge claiming good survivability :'(

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Good video harp! I must say I have enjoyed our pk's with Team69, when it happened on ground :D I simply can't get over the fact that I hate air pk...probably cause I suck at it :P As for ppl QQing of losing or whatever, for heavens sake enjoy that there is pk again on the server and jump on board.
:normal-50: :normal-50: :normal-50: :normal-50: on board and ready to mingle  :normal-35:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

we are nice and friendly dont listen to them , i dont even know who these ppl are :pig-19:

Thanks for comment , we teamairplane are designed to fight at sky xD
Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 04:12 pm by harp

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nais video fren

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
nice video man! :police:
nais video fren
thanks thanks!

Offline Jaxon

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
we are nice and friendly dont listen to them , i dont even know who these ppl are :pig-19:
Thanks for comment , we teamairplane are designed to fight at sky xD
Just gotta love Harp's swipt thinking.... Mwahhh

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤