Epic Perfect World

Ares suggestion

Offline firestorm01

I personally love ares even if it is a lag fest lol. But to me the universal chest is worthless and i was wondering if we could get like 50supply tokens instead..I know u wont ever make them tradeable which is fine but they should be stashable so we can save them up a little faster. Thank you for listening..  :D  :D

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
I personally love ares even if it is a lag fest lol. But to me the universal chest is worthless and i was wondering if we could get like 50supply tokens instead..I know u wont ever make them tradeable which is fine but they should be stashable so we can save them up a little faster. Thank you for listening..  :D  :D
50 st is to much and universal chest aint useless for newbies the skills are good and apo and chrono pages are good for newbie + i get revalation pots from it

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I personally love ares even if it is a lag fest lol. But to me the universal chest is worthless and i was wondering if we could get like 50supply tokens instead..I know u wont ever make them tradeable which is fine but they should be stashable so we can save them up a little faster. Thank you for listening..  :D  :D
 If you already consider it useless , getting 50 tokens instead of it would be unfair wouldnt you say ?  -1 anyway that box is good for new players .

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
As everyone said, the box is good for new players. -1
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
How is it pointless? How else would we get AEU skills? Farming it?