Epic Perfect World

PK Mashup

infernchidhu

This is just my opinion but almost everyone going to focus arti in mass pk wether they have 35 or 50, example being the pk in village of the lost few days ago, Arti wasn't a lot but everyone focused them, even warning
The excuse of arti or any guild really bringing too many starts to wear out soon, it's the first card almost everyone plays when they lose pk
If the numbers were really such a problem then do something about it and get a growth in numbers
Look at Worms, Zilara has done a good job in recruiting people and making alliances, its enough to match or even outnumber Arti at times
It's just my 2 cents though, I'm not defending arti or anyone but this is just the truth and anyone who denies it is very blind
On topic, nice video  :)
he is actually right, people fkin hide behind excuses when they lose instead of fixing what went wrong, they have more numbers, they use defense gear, they are try hards we are just having fun, easy to beat, these are some of the popular excuses used, artifex is really easy to beat, all u need to do is run a guild with a good core for 1 year + and improve every member constantly and u ll reach a point where they arn't really a challenge at all, what most people don't see from artifex is, even the quiet-er members there like atlantic shazadi etc etc pve a lot and almost have the best gear or something close to it, if you ever wanna compete vs them, u guys need to do the same thing, else you'd obviously stand no chance

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
he is actually right, people fkin hide behind excuses when they lose instead of fixing what went wrong, they have more numbers, they use defense gear, they are try hards we are just having fun, easy to beat, these are some of the popular excuses used, artifex is really easy to beat, all u need to do is run a guild with a good core for 1 year + and improve every member constantly and u ll reach a point where they arn't really a challenge at all, what most people don't see from artifex is, even the quiet-er members there like atlantic shazadi etc etc pve a lot and almost have the best gear or something close to it, if you ever wanna compete vs them, u guys need to do the same thing, else you'd obviously stand no chance
yo dude i need a new batch of igs can u sell me please been looking for u everywhere dude

infernchidhu

yo dude i need a new batch of igs can u sell me please been looking for u everywhere dude
uninstalled meng, u need to do it urself lol :'(

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nice video, better than all wannabe ea's from enemy factions 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Kid lol
my body is better than yours + my pw skills are superior, kiddo

Zilara

This is just my opinion but almost everyone going to focus arti in mass pk wether they have 35 or 50, example being the pk in village of the lost few days ago, Arti wasn't a lot but everyone focused them, even warning
The excuse of arti or any guild really bringing too many starts to wear out soon, it's the first card almost everyone plays when they lose pk
If the numbers were really such a problem then do something about it and get a growth in numbers
Look at Worms, Zilara has done a good job in recruiting people and making alliances, its enough to match or even outnumber Arti at times
It's just my 2 cents though, I'm not defending arti or anyone but this is just the truth and anyone who denies it is very blind
On topic, nice video  :)
Aw, ty  ^-^ 

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
So true! #Preach 

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
only problem is, artifex core, the officers been together for like over 3 years, constantly improving, squad leaders got plenty of experience(at least most of them) and are not changed every pk like some other guilds do. but sure, if a guild will get an old core like ours might be a big challenge, that doesnt mean we're easy to beat like you said lol, since its not like we'll remain the same, we can just get better not worse, its only logic