Epic Perfect World

Some Bad Warrior Gameplay...

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
HAHAHA i never log to forum, but my guildmates told me you posted the video of the 1v1 and i couldnt stop laughing, you really had to be mad to record that troll 1v1 when i was bored and "challenge " you and used mag ornas and mass pk genie LOL , but i feel you bro after 30-0 one troll win produces exitement,  GJ and good video keep it up xDDDD
Maggot LMAOOO

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
HAHAHA i never log to forum, but my guildmates told me you posted the video of the 1v1 and i couldnt stop laughing, you really had to be mad to record that troll 1v1 when i was bored and "challenge " you and used mag ornas and mass pk genie LOL , but i feel you bro after 30-0 one troll win produces exitement,  GJ and good video keep it up xDDDD
You suck :( after all the effort i put into editing the video :normal-12: :normal-37:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Maggot LMAOOO
BRO CHECK THE  PART WHERE I USED WOOD RESISTANCE YOU WILL LAUGH HARD ROFL 8)  I AM FAMOUS IN EPW COMMUNITY NOW KISS ME

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Unintresting fight also, if you realy knew yolocausto you would take this video down, the nigga is a god at acting serious and retarded he doesnt give 1 fart this is posted l0l  
Also 1v1 league of WRs on 1.5 dont even exist, when 1.3 ended so did wr 1v1 ego's, everyone can press fortify and seal, badge and not to mention 400MS is no perfect lock rofllmaocopterairplanejetboat
LOOOL truer words haven't been spoken
#YoloIsBest #YoloIsLife #Canada>usa

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Unintresting fight also, if you realy knew yolocausto you would take this video down, the nigga is a god at acting serious and retarded he doesnt give 1 fart this is posted l0l  
Also 1v1 league of WRs on 1.5 dont even exist, when 1.3 ended so did wr 1v1 ego's, everyone can press fortify and seal, badge and not to mention 400MS is no perfect lock rofllmaocopterairplanejetboat
Sooo there is something wrong with a record test, oki. Anyways in all seriousness, cool that he doesn't care because that didn't stop me from testing something I wanted to do for a while. I would've tested vs others too, and I would have said the same stuff like the title and message. He was the one who randomly challenged, so I figured why not give it a go? Lol
Okay. The answer was in the response to rev, and on top of the video.

Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 08:44 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Sooo at like 2 am this Subnoob wanted video edit :normal-37: sorry for bad resolution i blame sub :normal-9: Good fight ^^
Got to fix stuff again I guess, sorry. 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Got to fix stuff again I guess, sorry.
Fix what? Nothing else to do but more to make or try .... can't atm thought!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Fix what? Nothing else to do but more to make or try .... can't atm thought!
I will make more with a fixed resolution I hope. I intentionally tried to make it not look laggy but it came out the opposite :|

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I still think that wrs does not require the same gameplay as 1.3.6 , the real wrs , real time of 1v1's , and the good gameplay was in 1.3.6 where you had to play perfectly to beat the best wrs of the server , in 1.4.5 it's all different you can't stunlock ( you can but it's not the same and not the exactly timing) , genie removes stuns or w.e lol. It is just not the same , even tho you play good in here Subzero. That is why i left wr tho , what ever xD, good video brother keep it up , hoping to see some more  :)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
I still think that wrs does not require the same gameplay as 1.3.6 , the real wrs , real time of 1v1's , and the good gameplay was in 1.3.6 where you had to play perfectly to beat the best wrs of the server , in 1.4.5 it's all different you can't stunlock ( you can but it's not the same and not the exactly timing) , genie removes stuns or w.e lol. It is just not the same , even tho you play good in here Subzero. That is why i left wr tho , what ever xD, good video brother keep it up , hoping to see some more  :)
Yes yes I know how good it was, I was on other 1.3 servers beating ppl too. I just don't speak about it. Most of you 'ancient bms' think I'm some typical 1.4-1.5 player because I adapted to the way other bms play here when I came here  :rolleyes:. I said the same thing back then what you all say now, I always thought the bms who were good here years ago would have problems with 1.3 lol.

Thanks btw

Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:08 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
noob wr :police: why no 1v1 me?  :'( nice video noob.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You took my comment wrong :( what i said was for some warriors out there , i know you played 1.3.6 before , and you were good in both , idk i just miss playing wr in 1.3.6  :rolleyes: sorry tho 

Angelica

Yes yes I know how good it was, I was on other 1.3 servers beating ppl too. I just don't speak about it. Most of you 'ancient bms' think I'm some typical 1.4-1.5 player because I adapted to the way other bms play here when I came here  :rolleyes:. I said the same thing back then what you all say now, I always thought the bms who were good here years ago would have problems with 1.3 lol.

Thanks btw
damn best 1.3 wr BM

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
dont cry losers my niga subzero beat u

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Thanks for the nice comments. I'll probably have a mass pk video soon. (:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.