Epic Perfect World

Mystic AS fix for duels

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I  am best mage and best of all times 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Why do you obsess over rev? Dude you're a grown ass man who cares about a random on the internet. You should really research if there's any psychologist for MMORPG addiction somewhere in Brazil or wherever you're from. I heard a lot of success stories where social rejects like you got cured
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: really? cause I was just having fun a bit with his small brain just like you  

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Actually it's how it is supposed to be, any non direct damage skills go through AD in duels. I can seal you on MG through resists for example
What about temporary immunities such as Wings of Grace?
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
He was saying about how easy they can camp madly and they can simply 1 shot with spark, got an issue knowing it as a wizard? Agatio already know wizards got insane def since EvilTouch as well agrees with it and mentioned it to him. Currently if theres any 1 piece extra that adds you def or attk people will start using it, so yeah why not when the 15% rpd was added long ago to adjust the heirobugs mages can get without full def gears. Nowadays theres no such issue with it while you can still tank godly. No wizard can get hierobugged in full def gears meanwhile my mystic got heirobugged before with puri 3x def, robe, 4def belt, 4def pdef ring and all rest def gears, excluded cards. So yea I find it totally unfair that they can almost afk tank a 3 spark sin :P Please, just please stay goddamn on topic.
I doubt theres more than 5 comments in 30 pages LOL
Wait just checked...3 comments? Lifeless indeed...
the fact that you checked means you're lifeless

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
The fact that it takes less than 5 clicks to check doesn't mean that the person is lifeless.

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
The fact that I checked means I do not like to make up things comparing to most of people.

Vegas

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: really? cause I was just having fun a bit with his small brain just like you  
Why do you insult me now dude? I tried to help you and that's how you thank me? I'm not sure if you know but aggression and denial are symptoms for addiction. It's not too late to get help brother http://www.video-game-addiction.org/internet-addictions-adults.html

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Why do you insult me now dude? I tried to help you and that's how you thank me? I'm not sure if you know but aggression and denial are symptoms for addiction. It's not too late to get help brother http://www.video-game-addiction.org/internet-addictions-adults.html
Since most of comments are retarded and went so much off-topic, thankfully to some people :) I'll just wait for GMs to close it, if Agatio wants to fix anything might do it. Until then thank you Teru for telling me to camp def for duel and spamming AS until people start to QQ and make serious cry topics about nerfing it :) cheers

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
Since most of comments are retarded and went so much off-topic, thankfully to some people :) I'll just wait for GMs to close it, if Agatio wants to fix anything might do it. Until then thank you Teru for telling me to camp def for duel and spamming AS until people start to QQ and make serious cry topics about nerfing it :) cheers
^ I still love you <3 

Vegas

Since most of comments are retarded and went so much off-topic, thankfully to some people :) I'll just wait for agatio to close it, if Agatio wants to fix anything might do it. Until then thank you Teru for telling me to camp def for duel and spamming AS until people start to QQ and make serious cry topics about nerfing it :) cheers
 I prefer to be fair
Go ahead but next time don't spread lies  :P

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

This has been a property of AS since Mystics were released on PWI.
Aga already answered so I'll close this.
He can re-open if he sees fit.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion