Epic Perfect World

Mystic AS fix for duels

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Hey all,

I guess everyone know that Mystic AS works through domain/sutra/IG in duels as picture shows.

If not feel free to test it yourself. I think this is kinda unfair (mentioning this as a mystic ofc) towards other classes. I was wondering if is just a glitch, maybe not? Should it be fixed or not?
Please leave +/- and the reason why.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
not sure if fixable but ye it should be fixed
u see every mystic now camping to duels in events : 3

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
 :-[ Damn you so op..to kill me through AD  :normal-8:  :tiger-45: I love you <3
On topic: +1 its unfair in playoffs/events 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I can only edit skill cooldown, damage, and other simple properties. I am not sure if I would be able to change that particular skill setting.
Fixing it would mean changing the skill from doing "status damage" to normal magic damage, so it would lose all its uniqueness (like no fly to ground penalty or opponent's damage reduction buffs would affect it, etc.) The skill would become normal skill.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I can only edit skill cooldown, damage, and other simple properties. I am not sure if I would be able to change that particular skill setting.
Fixing it would mean changing the skill from doing "status damage" to normal magic damage, so it would lose all its uniqueness (like no fly to ground penalty or opponent's damage reduction buffs would affect it, etc.) The skill would become normal skill.
and would deal less dmg according to diff classes, mag reduction and such which would be a huge nerf to the class itself i suppose? psys wouldnt mind this, mystics would  i guess LOOOL

Vegas

Another QQ thread from yin and yangster

-1, changing the damage type would make mystics garbage offensive wise

Offline Nea

• Game Master

its not a qq thread and is more like a fix it thread, as u can see she mains a mystic
the problem is the dmg going through AD
the point of AD is to stop the dmg, aint it?

also
a way to fix this is adding evilward as a 6seconds last buff that applies in the same time as the immune from AD
this way even if they hit through AD, evilward will stop the dmg
if immune effect and evilward start and end at same time = done.
so instead of AD adding immune 6 seconds , it will add immune and 6 seconds lasting evilward, starting and ending at same time ?
not sure if possible
Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:41 pm by ☆Sebi

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
its not a qq thread and is more like a fix it thread, as u can see she mains a mystic

also
a way to fix this is adding evilward as a 6seconds last buff that applies in the same time as the immune from AD
so instead of AD adding immune 6 seconds , it will add immune and 6 seconds lasting evilward, starting and ending at same time ?
not sure if possible
it's not just AD, it happens to sutras and IGs too, and Im unsure if you can alter a pill's properties like that..

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's not like it's not known. If you're facing a mystic what's the point even using IG/Sutra/AD? Offense is the best defense, frens.

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
It's not like it's not known. If you're facing a mystic what's the point even using IG/Sutra/AD? Offense is the best defense, frens.
 hehe. + 1 to this

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡

I never said change damage type, tbh it wouldn't affect me in any way tho.. but on the other hand I do not think only at myself as a class and profit from that thing and I prefer to be fair as much as possible towards it.
If you are facing a mystic you should be able to normally use domain just like vs any other class. Is enough already that AS hits so hard. 

also
not sure if possible

Adding evil ward at same time as domain would be lovely, it doesn't affect anything anyway for rest of fights, but sutra and IG still (unless is adjustable for them as well)

Vegas

Adding evil ward at same time as domain would be lovely, it doesn't affect anything anyway for rest of fights, but sutra and IG still (unless is adjustable for them as well)
You would have to add it to all immune skills and pots and that would break aquaflame armor.  You will get a shit load of damage reduction and no debuff if you use it right before a pot runs out then

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
You would have to add it to all immune skills and pots and that would break aquaflame armor.  You will get a shit load of damage reduction and no debuff if you use it right before a pot runs out then

You only have to add it to domain/sutra/IG (and tbh for IG there is no need since is not allowed in most 1v1s events - no1 duels outside events)
Regarding the aquaflame armor is only good for dex genie, if you use it combined with domain = dead genie, if you use it just for the sake of sutra is wasted genie + pots .. it depends on gameplay anyway tbh. You could as well use evilward+aquaflame, no biggie.

Vegas

You could as well use evilward+aquaflame, no biggie.
Useless, wastes full genie and no immune at all. If you think the skill is unfair you shouldnt camp def till duel instead of complaining on forums