Epic Perfect World

Outcasts PvP

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
was more referring to how 50% of the video is you running around not AAing or using any skills.  but meh i dont expect someone of your caliber to know what im talking about OT nice songs i guess
you do realize that he was the leader of the squad 50% of the time? LOL.. plus he doesnt need to use much skills with such good squad that AAs ^^
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline iLoveNigNogs

• IMA WOOP ALL YO ASSES
  • Characters: iLoveNigNogs
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
DAT RAPE AT THE ENDING OH BBY  :))

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
Nice video man, and look at Tay the most useless player criticizing gameplay 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
once again in this video you can see highly professional archers Clones and harpist dying 100 times
nice vid dood
Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 07:08 am by Maxy/AlIucinatio

slpstrm17

Good vid and gameplay  :police:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nice video

sorry i went to forums after rekting your guild leader in under 30seconds, im jsut waiting for OC to die for the 200th time so i can laugh at their failed attempt of a come back
You can't rek sht, stop day dreaming and get the fk out of here with your fairy tales 

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Just noticed that my cler got red during this pk and i was multiclienting xDD
.                                                                                                     

Offline BriEsT

• Don
was more referring to how 50% of the video is you running around not AAing or using any skills.  but meh i dont expect someone of your caliber to know what im talking about OT nice songs i guess
 You dont have to AA 100% of the time in order to be useful in mass pk , if I find easy target that is alone or has no buffs I just go for it . And lets be fair if you already had to bring "caliber" in you are not even a decent wr so you shouldnt be talking crap about other ppls gameplay and if you want to call me out for my mage gameplay go ahead everyone knows Im shit mage its ok at least I dont pretend to be good at it like you do with your lame excuse for wr gameplay xd 

slpstrm17

Multiclienting in pk?  :o :rolleyes: :police:

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
lmao nice video, that ending to pro xD

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

That's great homo

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
sorry i went to forums after rekting your guild leader in under 30seconds, im jsut waiting for OC to die for the 200th time so i can laugh at their failed attempt of a come back
https://youtu.be/PYB3zE9LOLg?t=4m7s 
 ???
Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 09:12 am by Stajson
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well dunno why you talking so high , OC AA is pretty good , everyone AA in time when it's needed , instead of blaming him , learn to survive a little bit so you can see him casting some skills lol. Disrisputed or w.e your name is , you make me laugh of the amount of times i seen you dropping to rev at arenas etc. and how many times you refused to 1v1 him and just talk in WC. Dunno why you talk about guilds as if your guild came any closer to OC LOL.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

lol it probably killed some one who got dcd  :police: :police:
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
lol it probably killed some one who got dcd  :police: :police:
White named pet :police: :police: