Epic Perfect World

Update fails

Abbisor

Hi guys,I have a problem with the pack and it says "Update server connection fails" . I tryed almost anything from manual update to update other server or verify and also reset network and stuff. I even instaled it again,but same thing. :tiger-12: I dont know what to do anymore,can someone help?  :tiger-8: Thanks!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Did u make sure you added the whole EpicPW folder to the antivirus ?

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Use Manual Update or ad the elementclient.exe and Patcher.exe to antivirus allowed list.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Abbisor

Yes I added to my antivirus.Yes I tryed to manual update and it says error.And yes I did check the http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3102.0 and nothing works..

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
u still have the .rar file ?

did you download using chrome ?

Abbisor

Yes I am using Chrome,and yep I still have it

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
It can be your downloaded file to be corrupted, sad to say it but chrome tends to corrupt files due to the built in check for virus crap they have....
I'm affraid u might need to download the client again if u can.

try using torrent or the direct link into a program, something like: JDownloader (free) or IDM (needs to buy or crack). those r only examples, i suppose using any other program is fine ^^ torrent works fine too, program to downlaod torrents is free aswell.

Abbisor

Well, I tryed torrent too..and still same thing  :tiger-12: don't know what to try anymore...

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Try with other browsers Mozila,Opera.. Idk which else forgot .

Abbisor

I really think it will be the same :/ like I tryed something different from chrome, torrent,and torrent didnt work as well ;/ I really don't know what the problem is..

Abbisor

:tiger-7: :tiger-12: I wanna playyy damn it 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This is not an error that would prevent you from patching or playing the game.
If your game is up to date, just go to EPW/element/ and start the game from elementclient.bat file to play
If it needs patching, just patch it manually and then do the step above.

Offline Quit

• Quited
Same us mine it hang when I update it 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Patcher doesn't respond and disk usage goes to 100% every time I try to update the game  :normal-9:
Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 03:56 pm by Swane