Epic Perfect World

Outcasts PvP | The snack fest

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Amen, also, Outcasts was the most legendary ever in 2013 200 players not 1 random, atleast 50 people CORE players that have been with me for 2-3 servers, most of these people hating havent even been in OC or even played PW  at the time OC was jumping from server to server, most think we were just on EPW but no we have been on many many dora the explorer adventures it all started at 1.3 boys :police:
AMEN DUDE OC#1 
Amen, also, Outcasts was the most legendary ever in 2013 200 players not 1 random, atleast 50 people CORE players that have been with me for 2-3 servers, most of these people hating havent even been in OC or even played PW  at the time OC was jumping from server to server, most think we were just on EPW but no we have been on many many dora the explorer adventures it all started at 1.3 boys :police:
Too bad I only became dora the explorer on epw. Amen.

Offline Scylim

• Characters: Scylim/Delayed/Arriviste
  • Faction: Outcast
I started this game a little over a year ago, and Outcasts/GoodGame has nearly always been a presence in this servers eyes since I've been here.

Yes, they were in their golden era in 2013, but why are you living in the past? This is the present. Outcasts at the moment, and throughout this past year has shown this server that we are a force to be reckoned with. We've defeated a plethora of guilds in mass PK, we're by far one of the best small-PK factions on this game w/ unmatched skills as well in 1v1 combat.

Outcasts aside from guilds like Artifex; which benefit heavily from the Xpendable members who are actually decent- is hands down one of the most elite factions on this game. 

At the moment the PK on this server consists of Worms, Team69 with their Warning friends and Artifex which takes the initiative to faction signet on every single PK that they can find. None of these are a challenge to Outcasts while we're in our element. We have repeatedly stomped on Warning, Team69, and Worms in PK this past few weeks and have gotten a lot of support from the server in our efforts, not to mention having people wanting to join us because they know that we're good.

Whats wrong with a group of players being steadfast and staying true to their faction? This is a guild from 2013, however this is also a guild that in recent times has been together a year and has honed their abilities as guild, and players together.
Amen, also, Outcasts was the most legendary ever in 2013 200 players not 1 random, atleast 50 people CORE players that have been with me for 2-3 servers, most of these people hating havent even been in OC or even played PW  at the time OC was jumping from server to server, most think we were just on EPW but no we have been on many many dora the explorer adventures it all started at 1.3 boys :police:
amen brother

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I started this game a little over a year ago, and Outcasts/GoodGame has nearly always been a presence in this servers eyes since I've been here.

Yes, they were in their golden era in 2013, but why are you living in the past? This is the present. Outcasts at the moment, and throughout this past year has shown this server that we are a force to be reckoned with. We've defeated a plethora of guilds in mass PK, we're by far one of the best small-PK factions on this game w/ unmatched skills as well in 1v1 combat.

Outcasts aside from guilds like Artifex; which benefit heavily from the Xpendable members who are actually decent- is hands down one of the most elite factions on this game.

At the moment the PK on this server consists of Worms, Team69 with their Warning friends and Artifex which takes the initiative to faction signet on every single PK that they can find. None of these are a challenge to Outcasts while we're in our element. We have repeatedly stomped on Warning, Team69, and Worms in PK this past few weeks and have gotten a lot of support from the server in our efforts, not to mention having people wanting to join us because they know that we're good.

Whats wrong with a group of players being steadfast and staying true to their faction? This is a guild from 2013, however this is also a guild that in recent times has been together a year and has honed their abilities as guild, and players together.
Damn nice

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Why u are changing your name same as your panties, once per month?
.                                                                                                     

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Was that suppose to be a joke ?  ???

Offline Scylim

• Characters: Scylim/Delayed/Arriviste
  • Faction: Outcast

Why u are changing your name same as your panties, once per month?
who is this unknown trying to speak out of place?

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice video and survivability

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Best intro dude, easy pk too   O:-)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
nice video and survivability
Best intro dude, easy pk too   O:-)

:police: :police:

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
OC legendary 2k13-Present

It takes dedication, pride, and few trolls for Outcasts to be legendary. Even if older factions make a return, OC will destroy it, making each and everyone of its member fear OC like in the past.

Worms and T69 trying to make a comeback, OC destroys them.
Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:52 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
OUTCASTS #1 

Forgot to add that

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Damn Oc growing fast  :police:

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants

Domgrath speech made cum a little bit.

OC legendary 2k13-Present

It takes dedication, pride, and few trolls for Outcasts to be legendary. Even if older factions make a return, OC will destroy it, making each and everyone of its member fear OC like in the past.

Worms and T69 trying to make a comeback, OC destroys them.
who the fck said Team69 is back???

Good Vid