Epic Perfect World

Sage Onslaught

Offline Gank

I think that Sage Beastial Onslaught should be able to zerk crit., Another player and I tried for hours and could only get it to zerk or crit but not both.  We dont know why you cant but think we should be able to since we can do it on demon barbs.

slpstrm17

I think that Sage Beastial Onslaught should be able to zerk crit., Another player and I tried for hours and could only get it to zerk or crit but not both.  We dont know why you cant but think we should be able to since we can do it on demon barbs.
Probably your sage wb is pure str

Offline Gank

Probably your sage wb is pure str
normally yes but i statted for more crit, used crit chocolate and it made no difference

slpstrm17

normally yes but i statted for more crit, used crit chocolate and it made no difference
Then i was lucky with mine i guess

Offline Tig

• Characters: Tig,GridLock, Euphie
  • Faction: Salvation, Artifex
Then i was lucky with mine i guess

Are you sure it was sage, this is something ive never done here or any other server i've played. unless i was on a demon barb.
It never misses when it becomes sage so guessing thats why but not positive.  Would be nice but dont think its necessary.
  Ty Lonicera

KittYRagE

there are some demons that can zerk and crit together 
it all depends on ur gear...

i can zerk and  crit on all my hits XD

slpstrm17

Are you sure it was sage, this is something ive never done here or any other server i've played. unless i was on a demon barb.
It never misses when it becomes sage so guessing thats why but not positive.  Would be nice but dont think its necessary.
I had a sage wb with ~700 str and 500 dex, sounds dumb i know, but i had around 55% crit
I had many zerk crits with onslaught, and berserker's wrath

slpstrm17

u r OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEOW  :( :( :(

KittYRagE

i got 999 str btw ;D

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i got autism btw ;D
we know, we know
i feel like i'm dead

KittYRagE

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I saw 'Sage' and 'Barb' and stopped reading.

Go demon.

slpstrm17

Go demon.
Ppl say sage is useless and sht, yet i easified some buttmaddie with it  :police:

Offline Gank

All demons can get zerk crits with onslaught
Will try again maxing crit rate but still don't think possible would be nice to get gm input

Go demon.

Why so I can 3spark aps like you? I would rather play dph and with sage you can do that  and have good survivability
Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:53 am by Gank