Epic Perfect World

Blame Flash`s topic!

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It wasn't just him, when you 1v1 and get random 1 shots by a gof/crit or heiro you'll eventually try to find a way to evade this.. so people started def camping, but the macros that switch full gear sets now are just stupid.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i think i am the only player who never camp def gears in my psy or vit build .. i am the only psy who have only one r8 set 
why??
its just because i am too lazy to keep switching lol  :normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4:

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
It wasn't just him, when you 1v1 and get random 1 shots by a gof/crit or heiro you'll eventually try to find a way to evade this.. so people started def camping, but the macros that switch full gear sets now are just stupid.
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis :police:

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
i think i am the only player who never camp def gears in my psy or vit build .. i am the only psy who have only one r8 set
why??
its just because i am too lazy to keep switching lol  :normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4:
I am the Seeker version of this.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I am the Seeker version of this.
Thats great homo
damn i think it is all xpendable fault they are hacker + cheater ingame just ban all for justice on the server!!!

Xpendable user of the script and macro for victory ingame lmao do not knower of the fairplay only cheat and hack?? Dude rofl dude tryhard losers lose to Girls if not defense gear camp lmao man rofl

Zilara

I don't camp def...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't camp def...
You do.

My damage log collection NEW
Fix the gear switch macros that can be done with certain keyboards to ensure a fair and more balanced server. It is okay if people react fast and switch their gears with their fingers, but using something like a keyboard to help achieve it is sad and disrespectful to other players and the persons who have invested significant amount of time to develop and maintain the server. The keyboards enable you to do that, but it does not mean you should; and most people actually hide it behind the name of "skilled". Anyway, it does not look like the developers care or have any solutions to this.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Hey hi I'm an APS barb! I'm camping def 100% the time and it still doesn't save me from getting 2 shot by a wizard :D

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
idk where the problem is... i wear def gear 24/7 cause i just dont need other gear... lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Zilara

idk where the problem is... i wear def gear 24/7 cause i just dont need other gear... lol
Ofc not, you only PvE when there's no TW  :pig-24:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
our complaint goes towards dds switching gears , not useless conbags with no dmg whatsoever :police:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
our complaint goes towards dds switching gears , not useless conbags with no dmg whatsoever :police:
i still need to laught bout defcamping DDers... WHO U WANNA KILL WITH DEFGEAR?? :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i still need to laught bout defcamping DDers... WHO U WANNA KILL WITH DEFGEAR?? :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
u do realise that the people complain about def set making people too tanky while they are free to insta switch to a dd set that lets them kill target in matter of seconds