Epic Perfect World

Patch v41

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Agatio always Accepted his responsability in all the mistakes he have until today made.

Now before this tursn to a complete out of topic thread, Agatio is only one, codeing and improveing a game in Chinese, have any of you actually stop to think how dif that is, Do you guys even realise how many lines of codes it makes to keep a game like this runing, and how impossible it is for Agatio to check everything before patching. Unilke PWI, in here there isnt a team of 20 ppl working and being payed for it. Agatio makes the best he can so does the rest ppl.

Mistakes will always happen, if ppl, remember that this is a free game, where everything can be farm, and not be lazy, and exploit every litle glintch, things like this would not happen.

Next time when you see a Glintch, make the normal thing, and report it, so its fixed. And not go run buying 200, and resell it for 200EC, cause there is a mistake.

In here it will apply, for one greedy, everyone payes. Maybe next time ppl will remember it and try to act more mature.

Ty

Wow..So.. I feel like i was just scolded like a 3 year old with its hand in the cookie jar..Let me point a few things out to our "support" member

1. We don't know if it was a mistake that it was put in the NPC. I think that Aga is brilliant, and has done a great job with the server, and yes he has owned his mistakes previously. But this mistake was not owned, it was swept under the rug with a push off of blame on the scammers. Sorry. No offense Aga.

2.Wow again! No one is questioning the amount of time he puts into the server. I personally have experience with coding and know exactly how much effort goes into all the updates and custom content and the fact that aga puts his time and effort into doing that so that we have this game is greatly appreciated. No one was angry that the mistake was made just how it was resolved. And speaking of taking the thread off target..Pot meet Kettle.

3. You'll notice the ones that have complaints in this thread are the ones that aren't lazy and to farm everything. I doubt very seriously a scammer is going to go to the forums and complain that they were trying to screw people over and got screwed. Its people that did it the honest way that are upset.

4. Did you even bother to read the entire post before your little outburst. They just told a gm about a possible glitch in the system instead of trying to exploit it.

5. Have you read WC lately? The vast majority of the server is made up of immature children who run amuck with little to no supervision. The only thing that is being taught with that mentality is that its ok to work your butt off farming for things u want just expect that some jerkoff kid is going to exploit a mistake that was made and the time and effort u put in will be made a waste.

We all understand that this server is maintained by one man and managed by a few more. We understand that u give your time to do so. But we the players on the server give our time too. Hours and hours of game play, farming, voting. All to have the simple things in the game that we enjoy. This server would be nothing but a huge money pit if it wasn't for the players that play here. Not screwing them because of a few unsavory players should be a priority.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
I did not scold you neither my post was directed to you, was on a genaral porpuse.

I do understand your point. And i never said it was fair, It is not fair, but unfurtanly not playing fair is usually the only way to stop scamers.

Lets say Aga took the blame and leave it in the NPC...anyone would ever buy the other mounts, or at least the vast majorety of players would not.
Or that he remove it and leave it as it is. Do you feel fair for everyone else that some ppl have bought a enteire inventory of them, and now sell them for 200ec, when they bought it for 500k?
Or lets say the 3rd option aga would remove them, and give ppl a new mount token, how could he screen the few ppl that actually bought the token, from the ones then buy it out in the npc?

And teh fact that was a glintch was pointed out as soon the GMs spot it, And re-pach it to remove it. and would have propably have stayed like this. If there wasnt many ppl trying to sell them for 200ecs. And then a few others, pmeing GMS and Aga, with i was scamed I buy this for 200ec, and the person bought in npc for 500k.

There is always 2 views of any subject...Unfurtanly whatever is Aga decision will never be fair to everyone.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Of course there's two views to it.
But would you really kick the players that bought the Unicorns for themselves and with a Mount Token in the face just to punish the scammers that won't stop scamming either way and will find themselves a new way to scam others? The damage has been done either way. You can't reverse it. The Unicorns were bought and the scamming people ran off with the money/EC.
Lowering the speed or taking them out now would just bring many MANY angry people with it. And NOTHING. NOTHING GOOD AT ALL.
You want to fix this?
Fix the option of getting this for a mount token. And done.
So what, your seller got it much cheaper?
Don't we have that IRL whenever we buy things? Every seller that didn't make things themself got it somewhere else, as cheap as possible, and sell it for more now to make profit.
Think about that for a moment. Please.

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Well i'm sure that Aga is reading this, and maybe we will take some of your opinions and sugestions in concideration.

Ty you all for the express of the opinions, and try to keep the thread ina sugection way, and not ina point the finger one.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Of course I'm not here to point any fingers.
Simply sharing my view on this, and what I think would be a good idea to solve this.
I don't doubt Agatio in any way, he's doing a very good job.
And I'm sure he'll fix this properly.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
if they are tradable they shouldnt...we will fix that too
On one account I have 3 toons lvl 150.
I don't need XP/SP on them, and don't
need rep either, don't want R8.

On another acc 2 of my toons are low lvl.
I like the option to give XP orb from BH2
to my low lvl toon.

Is that legit?

(It is legit to put my low lvl toon on follow
while doing FC.)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
goku let him self go  :monkey-18: :monkey-18: :monkey-18:
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Faeryl

Wow..So.. I feel like i was just scolded like a 3 year old with its hand in the cookie jar..Let me point a few things out to our "support" member

1. We don't know if it was a mistake that it was put in the NPC. I think that Aga is brilliant, and has done a great job with the server, and yes he has owned his mistakes previously. But this mistake was not owned, it was swept under the rug with a push off of blame on the scammers. Sorry. No offense Aga.

2.Wow again! No one is questioning the amount of time he puts into the server. I personally have experience with coding and know exactly how much effort goes into all the updates and custom content and the fact that aga puts his time and effort into doing that so that we have this game is greatly appreciated. No one was angry that the mistake was made just how it was resolved. And speaking of taking the thread off target..Pot meet Kettle.

3. You'll notice the ones that have complaints in this thread are the ones that aren't lazy and to farm everything. I doubt very seriously a scammer is going to go to the forums and complain that they were trying to screw people over and got screwed. Its people that did it the honest way that are upset.

4. Did you even bother to read the entire post before your little outburst. They just told a gm about a possible glitch in the system instead of trying to exploit it.

5. Have you read WC lately? The vast majority of the server is made up of immature children who run amuck with little to no supervision. The only thing that is being taught with that mentality is that its ok to work your butt off farming for things u want just expect that some jerkoff kid is going to exploit a mistake that was made and the time and effort u put in will be made a waste.

We all understand that this server is maintained by one man and managed by a few more. We understand that u give your time to do so. But we the players on the server give our time too. Hours and hours of game play, farming, voting. All to have the simple things in the game that we enjoy. This server would be nothing but a huge money pit if it wasn't for the players that play here. Not screwing them because of a few unsavory players should be a priority.

Nutters,

well said....

Excilius,

Truthfully that is not a bug/Glitch, However it is adding the item to the furnace, so it takes knowledge/awareness to do so. This was not a coding issue at all. It was purely a mistake by Agatio and seriously this issue has been turned from a mole hill into a mountain range. Honestly, who gives a crap that people bought it and price gouged on peoples ignorance. Maybe this should be a lesson to all, know the price of things before you fall into the trap of price gouging. Also, if Agatio took responsiblity for his action on this matter he would have found a better solution to handle this mishap.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Preston

I'd just like to say lol to all the people with a bag full of unicorns, and ty to the people who make this game a farm to win instead of pay to win. after playing for a week, i have learned that everything in this game can be farmed, and you don't have to throw 2000 quid in to get end game gear. PWI was pay to win the moment rep and packs went in boutique, and all of the people who are complaining would do well to remember this, and consider yourselves lucky to be able to play for free and still compete with everyone else. This game is a level playing field, and if a few unicorns have to be sacrificed to keep it that way, then begin the cull.

Offline Faeryl

Come on seriously peeps we are talking about a dang mount. At the end of the day it boils down to simply this; by Agatio's mistake he lost money, plain and simple. The only thing players lost is mount speed. Also, a FREE TO PLAY games means NO real life money is needed to be spend either to move ahead in game or for vanity items, so with that being said Epic is not a free to play game. I am done here in this post, as the horse has been beaten enough and I think I have covered every aspect.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.
 :sad: i like cookies sooooo
SmextGirl- Mystic 145

Offline Vampy

this post is NOT ABOUT MOUNTS:
Ever since this last update there are somethings in game i can not see for example some of my genie skills when casting i don't see and my husband on his sword mount i don't see it,he looks like he's flying in mid air on NOTHING.Those are the only things i've noticed SO FAR.Was there a bug in this last debugging patch?On another note thank you Gm's for a fun server and game to play on.I hope what ever this invisible bug is it can be fixed.Thank you EPW
Chillin out with friends in ChillZone

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Ever since this last update there are somethings in game i can not see for example some of my genie skills when casting i don't see and my husband on his sword mount i don't see it,he looks like he's flying in mid air on NOTHING.Those are the only things i've noticed SO FAR.Was there a bug in this last debugging patch?On another note thank you Gm's for a fun server and game to play on.I hope what ever this invisible bug is it can be fixed.Thank you EPW

i dunno if it will help but try verifying the files.
if it doensn't work i guess only reinstalling the game will fix those invisible things.

McStabby

Under your 'UI' press 'U' to access it. Go to the UI tab. Check if your effects is turned down. If so, turn it up and see if that fixes it.

Offline Sry

i m very confuse about that rule that alt faction cant tw
just a question?????????????????????

how you gona control players and i mean
main / alt

and factions
you gona control by ip or by main character:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

thanks