Epic Perfect World

Remove 15% Pdef from wizard set bonus and Genie spark.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Trying to keep things the way they are*, if all are for nerfing things, then idc, if it makes mage unplayable in mass, then I'll be like all the other fgts and main ea for pk
imo it should stay like this but at this point too many ppl crying about this sht so if you are restricting 1 side which aga said in previous post(rings) then cape should be restricted too, im not helping any side since i play all the classes when i feel like and thats the reason i know the boths situation

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree, just restrict rings, helmets, cape.
see dood the smart guy
This and then all the problems and complaining poofs in 1 patch.

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
This and then all the problems and complaining poofs in 1 patch.
Yeah, since taking things away always leads to complaints and problems disappearing. I can guarantee that the next thread titles will involve WB, Sins, and EA's. Eventually, we'll be nerfed into dragon gear.

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
You know what, changing my stance.

+1 to restricting everything. I want to see how this turns out.

Restrict cape to tank classes only, restrict rings (take magic rings away from WBs, leave for ct EA's only), restrict arcane helm. Let us welcome the new era of undisputed EP domination, and faster mass pk's. Not joking.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
You know what, changing my stance.

+1 to restricting everything. I want to see how this turns out.

Restrict cape to tank classes only, restrict rings, restrict arcane helm. 
:normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25:

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
dragon gear
that isn't a nerf, that's an improvement
+1 upgrade to dragon gear and i'll come back to pw

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Restricting rings + cape for tank class seems good 

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
:normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25:
look this shtty leave out part abt keeping magic rings off of WBs, u r a dirty noob that deserves destruction.
Anyways, should be a good patch, EPs, Mystics, and WFs losing pdef ring should be interesting.

Offline 2

• Old Player
Hello everyone!

Since everyone in EPW uses def sets and the amount of def campers has increased, many classes lean to take the pk to a state in which numbers / duel decides the winner, duel applying in playoffs of course every class has a weak point and can die at some point but some  try hard to get in duels or aren't killable in any way
Wizards has been boosted before the existence of 'def camping sets' and now since everyone has them, wizards have become way too tanky and even my sin (with 74 ATK level with 2.86 GOF and what is around 45k patk) cant take one down unless a special case or the wizard doesn't know what he's doing or does't use script ( Yes everyone uses script these days). reaching a state in which no physical class can kill a wizard even if is a matter of outplay is stupid
my sin with gof and all sht deals 2.2-2.4k 3 sparked aps and isn't able to take it down even after using occult genie
the damage outcome is stupidly low and it doesn't even forces the Wizards to use genie as a defensive role
now some smartass sin gonna come and say that he can do it and u just have to dph, he cant do it and i'm sure of it, thats why even best 'dph' sins such as > put names here < are forced to win 1v1s vs wizards in duels every single time at playoffs and mass pk in terms of damage, if a mage is buffed, u cant kill it unless u purge while every other class dies
the amount of wizards has increased drastically in the past few months just because of this un-needed boost that aga did, or atleast, at that moment needed, which currently is not necessary
I have wizard myself and I tested tanking sins with just using purify weapon with 2x def and normal def gears and I was able to tank sins without using genie, and my purify was working even against DPH sins. Without making this post so long and boring lets just say this
I suggest fixing taking genie spark away ( or lowering its %) and taking the 15% pdef set bonus, it isn't balanced how they can hit 60k in 1 click.
As my Seby says "either make them have a loss going with that high def or take the def and let their dmg".
i think ur just bad lmao

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
i think ur just bad lmao
i have said this hundred times RUNNIGGA kiss me 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Locked the thread.

- Topic is getting out of hand.
- I believe everyone has stated their opinion.
- People are restating points.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.