Epic Perfect World

Add reward npc at start

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Well it's not being punished and it seems none of the EPW staff really care. Change the instance to one like the 1v1 playoffs and increase his range so he can hit everyone in the instance, that will stop players running away from the boss.
Or change it to something like how it was before only being a smaller room? :c

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
make portals on beginning of chains like on floor under the platform so ppl get ported out when they jump on chain
SOLUTION
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
u are either :
a ) stupid
b ) stupid
c ) all above

Best insult

I can fix it so it would put you back if you attempted to go on chains. But having people falling down is too amusing  :)

^ This. Best GM has best sense of humor.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
make portals on beginning of chains like on floor under the platform so ppl get ported out when they jump on chain
Yes this is how it would work. But I am not that cruel  :(

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Now for real who the hell dont jump on chain with alts? Admit it 90% of the server makeing their ec from this event, and since its like this from when they put  the event in this room no1 actualy used to care about it in the past years its not a big deal. Nobody actually get hurt from begin on chain with alts don take the free ec away from the ppl who cant do pvp events .Take out the sog's effect from boss instead
-1 obviously
Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:09 am by Trottens
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Now for real who the hell dont jump on chain with alts? Admit it 90% of the server makeing their ec from this event, and since its like this from when they put  the event in this room no1 actualy used to care about it in the past years its not a big deal. Nobody actually get hurt from begin on chain with alts don take the free ec away from the ppl who cant do pvp events .Take out the sog's effect from boss instead
-1 obviously
I don't.
I'm too lazy to climb up the chains and rather get gear for my alts.  :rolleyes: 

And lol?
Nobody would take anything away from you if you wouldn't be able to climb the chains, you'd just be forced to get yourself some gear... boohoo.
As for the suggestion, -1
For all the rest, idc let them have the chains, if you'd take them away they most likely still wouldn't actually participate in killing Ares either anyways.

slpstrm17

-1 obviously
I even used chains with my main

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
I don't.
I'm too lazy to climb up the chains and rather get gear for my alts.  :rolleyes:

And lol?
Nobody would take anything away from you if you wouldn't be able to climb the chains, you'd just be forced to get yourself some gear... boohoo.
As for the suggestion, -1
For all the rest, idc let them have the chains, if you'd take them away they most likely still wouldn't actually participate in killing Ares either anyways.
dont get me wrong but gear up 30 toons
u loose more than how much u benefit from event lelo
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Think ares is fine as it is. No need change nothing. Its enough easy to get reward.  O:-)

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
dont get me wrong but gear up 30 toons
u loose more than how much u benefit from event lelo
not rly u dont have to climb chains :-Xget dragon ornas

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
not rly u dont have to climb chains :-Xget dragon ornas
2 xpensive4me :-X :-\
Dislike these new guilds

• : D
I even used chains with my main
This..
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *