Epic Perfect World

Add reward npc at start

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
can a reward npc be at the start of ares... that stays there just incase your char falls of chain or you dc during ares.
it gets real annoying when 5 of my clients crash and i have to redo them :(
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Well that would make no sense.. The whole point of the rewards npc appearing after the boss is dead is so that people kill the boss faster. If what you suggest happens who would be killing the boss? How would it work? -1 sorry

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Well that would make no sense.. The whole point of the rewards npc appearing after the boss is dead is so that people kill the boss faster. If what you suggest happens who would be killing the boss? How would it work? -1 sorry
this..

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
idk if quest auto tracks if u were in range when bossed died but if not it can be changed that all in range like 200meters because of the people on chains so  u have to get the boss kill to finish the quest and turn in
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You are not supposed to go on chains.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
You are not supposed to go on chains.
Well it's not being punished and it seems none of the EPW staff really care. Change the instance to one like the 1v1 playoffs and increase his range so he can hit everyone in the instance, that will stop players running away from the boss.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Well it's not being punished and it seems none of the EPW staff really care. Change the instance to one like the 1v1 playoffs and increase his range so he can hit everyone in the instance, that will stop players running away from the boss.
that is actually a damn good idea
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
u are either :
a ) stupid
b ) stupid
c ) all above

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I can fix it so it would put you back if you attempted to go on chains. But having people falling down is too amusing  :)

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
But having people falling down is too amusing  :)
I agree. 

lul

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Actually if you look at it this way , Ares is sort of a "free reward" from gms for players . Boss dies fast anyway in first 3h and most ppl do it then so its not a big problem .

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
I can fix it so it would put you back if you attempted to go on chains. But having people falling down is too amusing  :)
-_-evil
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I can fix it so it would put you back if you attempted to go on chains. But having people falling down is too amusing  :)
Could you not somehow set it that if you attempt to go on the chains you're completely kicked out of the instance and unable to complete the quest?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Could you not somehow set it that if you attempt to go on the chains you're completely kicked out of the instance and unable to complete the quest?
make portals on beginning of chains like on floor under the platform so ppl get ported out when they jump on chain
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*