'-' wooot, nice video noob psy.. i saved your ass so many times

you used my song.. ijs..

:normal-4: :normal-23:

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Nice video grats :) I think I have to try that old UI myself...

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
nice video, good music. 
Dem mystic tho :(

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
'' Zilara kicks '' '' Flawless joined guild'' '' Flueless ( or w.e is your name maxy ) joined faction''  then it was like : hey yo there ROMANIANS ! GIVE ME MARShAL , this two are legend  :normal-2: , nice video Nokito Sama , best intro  :normal-8: , gib ini tho nub  :normal-12:

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Damn so much hating in this video, #mysticteam best dude.

• : D

do you even buff your self in mass pk :c

YES ?? ?? ?? :C
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice video Ice God, nice to see you are awake. Sorry you had so much focus from mystics yesterday, the pk was already ugly enough.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Ariel_

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
good music 10/10, annoying pk would not want it again

Disrupted

Nice vid bro, glad to see the server so alive again. Much better then tera :police:
LOL THIS GAME IS SHIT COMPARED TO TERA.. no offense

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:normal-8: only time i ever agree with you Tay..

Zirkon

Disrupted

:normal-8: only time i ever agree with you Tay..
wtf you make it sound like you hate me? is it bc i steal noki from you?

ChaosFlame

bring more mystics next time.
-----------------------------
Tank + Aoe Insane dmg GamePlay
Good Video

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
'-' wooot, nice video noob psy.. i saved your ass so many times

you used my song.. ijs..

:normal-4: :normal-23:
my savior my everything :3

Nice video Ice God, nice to see you are awake. Sorry you had so much focus from mystics yesterday, the pk was already ugly enough.

cancer :)

amen

Nice Video bro

thanks bro

Good Video

thanks bro