Epic Perfect World

House Party

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
ye , this was a really fun pk tbh , that moment when i see ShoTime getting near me and i undine + spark+ blade tempest + crit  :normal-4: , i wonder how much i dealt , couldn't see cause you cut the video there -.-'' nub , awesome video bruh  :normal-3: :normal-8: :normal-48:

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
ye , this was a really fun pk tbh , that moment when i see ShoTime getting near me and i undine + spark+ blade tempest + crit  :normal-4: , i wonder how much i dealt , couldn't see cause you cut the video there -.-'' nub , awesome video bruh  :normal-3: :normal-8: :normal-48:
cut it cause went 1 minute afk lol, 1 person used spark and that was zaj hit me for 30k then shade did 12k. the cut part was like 10 AAs

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
most original and authentic person in the world award must go to you can you be more of swane wannabe?

:normal-2: Let him be.. at least he wins pk, nothing else matters.
OT: i'm too scared scared to watch the video, might get disappointed again, even when comments are nice.  :normal-1:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Astralis

Lol bad video, bad chat cover, bad music, you are bad l0l. Go uninstall.

jk, nice video, even music wasn't bad

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Lol bad video, bad chat cover, bad music, you are bad l0l. Go uninstall.

jk, nice video, even music wasn't bad
LF refund on that chat cover then 

Astralis

LF refund on that chat cover then
Who are you?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Who are you?
Romanians......they are more indian than me.....this...world....I dont want to live in it anymore....

Astralis

Romanians......they are more indian than me.....this...world....I dont want to live in it anymore....
Romanians!?!?!

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Romanians!?!?!
idk....im guessing.....j...jewish....>_>?

Astralis

idk....im guessing.....j...jewish....>_>?
No, you curry lover. I'm from croshitia :-X worst of all..

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
No, you curry lover. I'm from croshitia :-X worst of all..
croshitia.....wow......dat wordmash... 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
croshitia.....wow......dat wordmash...
She meant Croatia

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
wew man was just joking  :-[

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran