Epic Perfect World

Nerf conbags

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Well since anyone is on my case( i wanted to use another word but you get the meaning) i decided to make this thread cause i dont even care if i get more on my "case"
As the tittle says i find it ridiculous that  conbags (mostly bms) can tank a full pt with just a cleric or mystic healing them.
My psy (jajajaj trash Charlize,learn to play,123,gf Charlize huehueh) has 130 attack lvl and 84kish m attack.I deal to a fullbuffed bm 4ks maybe the extreme amount of 7k with crits?how is that supposed to be killed even with aa?
Feel free to trashtalk :police:

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Kill the healers :P

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I get what you are saying, somehow...Cause i've felt same way, but i'm not sure if something should be done about it tho.

Even with Undine Strike + Extreme poison , i deal like 3-5 ks on wr's, unless they either don't have def wep on, or no buffs. Kinda sad to say but when it comes to kill WR's , actually my 2aps EA with 58 att levels is more efficient then my insta cast mg with 94 att base and 1k magic.

However , even tho i feel like my damage ( and everyone's ofc)  is low on them, must keep in mind WRs, just like WB's , are originally made to tank and work as "meat shields" and CCing. Reason why they are heavy armor ,etc. Then sure you have the whole def gears , ornamets, and that tryhardness but, i'd ratter beeing annoyed by conbags, then seeing bm's die 123. So i would prefer to keep it the way it is, specially cause when properly AA'ed, WR's do die faster or slower ( depends on the DD's you have ofc).

Just my 2cents
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Well since anyone is on my case( i wanted to use another word but you get the meaning) i decided to make this thread cause i dont even care if i get more on my "case"
As the tittle says i find it ridiculous that  conbags (mostly bms) can tank a full pt with just a cleric or mystic healing them.
My psy (jajajaj trash Charlize,learn to play,123,gf Charlize huehueh) has 130 attack lvl and 84kish m attack.I deal to a fullbuffed bm 4ks maybe the extreme amount of 7k with crits?how is that supposed to be killed even with aa?
Feel free to trashtalk :police:
Restrict rings, I do get how you feel though, I deal around the same on a 95 atk lvl base mage with undine, it's really stupid.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Restrict rings, I do get how you feel though, I deal around the same on a 95 atk lvl base mage with undine, it's really stupid.
i think restricting rings would be a good idea.I do understand they supposed to tank but i think being a little more "killable" would make pk more enjoyable rather than "3" bms rushing 20 ppl back cause they are undead :(

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
i think restricting rings would be a good idea.I do understand they supposed to tank but i think being a little more "killable" would make pk more enjoyable rather than "3" bms rushing 20 ppl back cause they are undead :(
Well, to be fair, I dont mind if rings remain unrestricted but at least they should do it for wrs..They already got mag marrow and tidal with leap.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Im 100% sure none of the wrs you are having trouble killing is using mdef rings lol.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
wr or any other "conbag" class is fine
As the tittle says i find it ridiculous that  conbags (mostly bms) can tank a full pt with just a cleric or mystic healing them.
Just a cleric or mystic healing them? It's not just for a heavy class its how its meant to be, better keep avoiding them since its really easy imo i get stunned by a wr maybe once or twice in whole pk, or kill the healer. Also wr is the only class that actually require more brain and skill than all other easy classes in this game. Also what mdef ring wr? What kind of joke is that that sht is easiest to kill out of all builds. Idk whole last week i have been playing mage full time never had troubles killing wrs either in mass pk or 1v1, in mass pk they take around 4-7k (depends on weapon which is just fine) and in 1v1 11-12k crits with the r8.
Also only fools play con wr most of the wrs u are hitting if u mean artifex they are str/dex

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's meant to be that way

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
It's meant to be that way
THIS!... sorry
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso

As the tittle says
A tittle or superscript dot[1] is a small distinguishing mark, such as a diacritic or the dot on a lowercase i or j. The tittle is an integral part of the glyph of i and j, but diacritic dots can appear over other letters in various languages. In most languages, the tittle of i or j is omitted when a diacritic is placed in the tittle's usual position (as í or ĵ), but not when the diacritic appears elsewhere (as į, ɉ).
The word tittle is rarely used. Its most prominent occurrence is in the Christian Bible at Matthew 5:18: "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled" (KJV). The quotation uses them as an example of extremely minor details. The phrase "jot and tittle" indicates that every small detail has received attention.

In the Greek original translated as English "jot and tittle" are found the words iota and keraia (Greek: κεραία).[2] Iota is the smallest letter of the Greek alphabet (ι). Alternatively, it may represent yodh (י), the smallest letter of the Hebrew and Aramaic alphabets. "Keraia" is a hook or serif, possibly referring to other Greek diacritics, or possibly to the hooks on Hebrew or Aramaic letters, (ב) versus (כ), or additional marks such as crowns (e.g. the Vulgate apex) found in the Torah. A keraia is also used in printing modern Greek numerals.

Offline ...

• Old Player
To be quite honest, i have to disagree with you, the warriors here are profiting from the things they are purposely supposed to profit from, which is obviously to tank and cc as many people as possible, and i don't see any problem with doing so, as a matter of facts isn't that more than half of the job a warrior has to do in pvp?! not to mention that i personally have no problem with killing warriors in pk nor 1v1s, a squad of 4-5 players should have no need to sweat on killing a full buffed warrior if the aa is good enough, as 1337 already wrote in the comments above 'it's meant to be that way'.
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:40 pm by Summerian

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
A tittle or superscript dot[1] is a small distinguishing mark, such as a diacritic or the dot on a lowercase i or j. The tittle is an integral part of the glyph of i and j, but diacritic dots can appear over other letters in various languages. In most languages, the tittle of i or j is omitted when a diacritic is placed in the tittle's usual position (as í or ĵ), but not when the diacritic appears elsewhere (as į, ɉ).
The word tittle is rarely used. Its most prominent occurrence is in the Christian Bible at Matthew 5:18: "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled" (KJV). The quotation uses them as an example of extremely minor details. The phrase "jot and tittle" indicates that every small detail has received attention.

In the Greek original translated as English "jot and tittle" are found the words iota and keraia (Greek: κεραία).[2] Iota is the smallest letter of the Greek alphabet (ι). Alternatively, it may represent yodh (י), the smallest letter of the Hebrew and Aramaic alphabets. "Keraia" is a hook or serif, possibly referring to other Greek diacritics, or possibly to the hooks on Hebrew or Aramaic letters, (ב) versus (כ), or additional marks such as crowns (e.g. the Vulgate apex) found in the Torah. A keraia is also used in printing modern Greek numerals.
You probably dont understand what you have copy pasted

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Alright stupid question, but I'm assuming that by Con Wr you mean Vit Wr right?
The most useless shit in the entire game that does nothing but annoy and meatshield?

*Being Edited for better grammatical perfection*

To be quite honest, i have to disagree with you, the warriors here are profiting from the things they are purposely supposed to profit from, which is obviously to tank and cc as many people as possible, and i don't see any problem with doing so, as a matter of facts isn't that more than half of the job a warrior has to do in pvp?! not to mention that i personally have no problem with killing warriors in pk nor 1v1s, a squad of 4-5 players should have no need to sweat on killing a full buffed warrior if the aa is good enough, as 1337 already wrote in the comments above 'it's meant to be that way'.
Would you rather run around and be a useless meatshield who can't accomplish anything but repetitive stunning or make yourself useful?
Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 05:30 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Alright stupid question, but I'm assuming that by Con Wr you mean Vit Wr right?
The most useless shit in the entire game that does nothing but annoy and meatshield?

*Being Edited for better grammatical perfection*
Would you rather run around and be a useless meatshield who can't accomplish anything but repetitive stunning?
Or would you rather have actual presence on the map, pretty much scaring any squad that you run up and HF, and they
burn CD's out of fear of them getting obliterated? Let's be honest, I personally hardly sit in my Def gear unless I'm tryharding
and my sole goal is not to die (In mass for example). I'm an actual on field threat. I do close to 10k-30k no HF's on some classes.
Due to this I'm more likely to be the 'center of attention/focus' than a useless ass vit wr. Not to mention I'm able to assist my DD's
while simultaneously locking down large groups of targets. Yes, it's risky. However, you have SOOO much more effectiveness on the
field and as a whole when your not a useless Vit Wr in my opinion. Also yes, any class getting AA'd by a squad can/will die eventually.

WOULD YOU RATHER HELP CARRY OR BE CARRIED?
10 to 30k? Thats some bs mate