Epic Perfect World

Coin Hacking

Offline CallMeDrake

• Blood Rider
  • Characters: Grey_tooth; VampireWing;
  • Faction: N/A
I was messing around with cheat engine, and I was disappointed that you had the coins memory in your server. I think people should be able to have $1,000,000,000 whenever they want. Please make a way for people to easily get more coins or change the values.
"A born blind man does not want to see."

Offline CallMeDrake

• Blood Rider
  • Characters: Grey_tooth; VampireWing;
  • Faction: N/A
I would also LOVE it if I could speedhack without jumping back 2 miles. Just an idea.
"A born blind man does not want to see."

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Yes and EPW also needs a "selfban" button, so that GMs don't need to waste time on these kind of players

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I was messing around with cheat engine, and I was disappointed that you had the coins memory in your server. I think people should be able to have $1,000,000,000 whenever they want. Please make a way for people to easily get more coins or change the values.
You make no sense. If everyone had infinite amount of coins, they would become worthless.

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
theres a reason that cheatengine doesnt work in MMoS , beside just vote for a week and spend all that gold in bank notes and u will end with more money than u can spend in ur whole epw play time

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I would also LOVE it if I could speedhack without jumping back 2 miles. Just an idea.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Man i will make a account on forums say "messing around with cheat engine" and ppl will think i hacked nasa, mom feel proud i am so good xD

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Getting coins is pretty easy are you okay dude ???

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay

We farm for not just EC but coins too (coins is even the easiest thing to farm LOL)
+ Screw the speed hack, it'll be annoying as FFFFFFFFFFFFFF in pk, you got holypath and charger orb 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

eternalagony23

lol cheat engine lol what an amateur

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
lol cheat engine lol what an amateur
noob  /5char

Offline firestorm01

stupid people no matter their age shouldnt be allowed access to the internet..sheesh walk around people leave coins laying on the ground all the time.

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Clearly you've never even played EPW in your life, as if you had you would know just how fast and easy it is to obtain coins already. I don't understand this board, it's ridiculous.

Also, kind of on a slightly different note, isn't it bad to admit you've been using a cheat engine? I mean...that IS bad, right? Like ban-able bad o.o
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡