Epic Perfect World

Sage Heavy Armor/Vit Venomancer guide

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
........Im just going to be nice for this one time and tell you to rethink about your genie skills, mainly Frenzy and Occult Ice since your genie isnt full str.
Occult with 65 strength has a high enough chance to work and the only thing strength effects for Frenzy is the cost, which isn't that high anyway. If you have any better suggestions though, I would love to hear them as I'm not the best with genies. you are welcome to improve upon this.
u were not able to tick me, took 2 sins and u spamming random skills dealing between 600 and 1100 dmg (yay hiero bug!!!!!!!!!) and still i didnt die, guess
Firstly, this is not a build meant for damage. Secondly, I was not trying to kill you. Only debuff you and keep you attacking me. and not the people who were ACTUALLY dealing damage. See the following:
Cons of playing an HA Veno:

• You only deal your own damage once every two minutes. Other than Fossilized Curse, you have no real damage.
basically you are saying that for around 15 minutes in 1v1 while target tries to kill u ( will succeed) they will burn genie and u will win with a combo that might fail( will fail with ur base dmg)
See the following:
1v1s:
(As a note: I do not recommend that you 1v1 people. This is mostly a mass PK build)
It takes most people off guard and is easy enough to pull off if you puffbird them first. I don't know why I forgot to mention that in the guide and will likely update it. With Sins, you mostly have to wait out their tidal, which is generally easy as the 1000s you were hitting me wouldn't kill me 1v1 even at 5aps. Granted, that was not at the top of your damage output, but I also didn't have you fully debuffed, and wasn't sitting around on enough chi to do anything right then anyway. I am merely stating that even with the fifty attacks you could get off if you APSed me undisturbed for ten seconds, I would still have 2k HP when my charm ticked. This is also assuming that you get the full ten seconds of APSing me while I'm afk or otherwise not responding.

Either way this is not a build meant for damage or 1v1s. There are reasons that you do not see me entering the playoffs, and this is one of them.

• Why aren't u AA Veno with a def set and u get same defence output(phy ring and def cape+ puri weap with full mag=  same sht as u have ) but higher dmg output and all combos are way more dangerous and op against any class?
40k Physical Defense, 30k Magic defense, 52k HP. I'm tankier than an Arcane built for Defense. Also, Fossilized Curse deals 150% of my HP as damage. As good a reason as any to build vit
  • Why aren't u using good skills on vit/mag genie such as expel and top etc that would make u even harder to kill even tho u are in a 'squishier' build ?
I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'm terrible with genies. Always have been. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find someone to offer legitimate advice on this server. Thus my genie knowledge is limited.

• Why are u playing pw like u are in some kind of bad assassination movie, u hide and camp and when is about to try to kill some1 u fail ;x
I don't hide. I do what I can to survive. I generally don't try to kill people.

• Why are you using vit setup when atleast u could go demon with 0pdef and full HA aps on full mdef orns, atleast u'd KILL some1 ONCE in ur LIFE TIME with this out-dated build, and still tank the same way...
It doesn't tank the same way. A wizard SNEEZES at you and you fall over. Demon HA Veno isn't a thing that I have experience with, though if I recall, I did say

This is a guide for SAGE HA Venomancers. NOT Demon ones. Not APS ones. Tanky ones. If you want a guide on Demon HA Venos based on APSing people to death, then give me the EC to make another Veno to test it on and I'll figure out how to optimize that as well. But until then (which is probably never), I'm not making one. Everything in this guide is specifically for one variant of HA Venomancers, and my statements in no way reflect on any other type of build.

More specifically in regards to "atleast u'd KILL some1 ONCE in ur LIFE TIME":
This build is not about killing people. It CAN kill. But that's not what it's for. It's for disrupting people in mass PK and stopping them from dealing as much damage to other players or to stop them from healing/buffing other players as effectively or at all. This is not a build meant to stand out on its own, it is a build designed to compliment its team and make everyone else more effective and less likely to die.

HA Veno isn't a thing that you play if you're looking for glory or being the best PKer ever or having crazy damage. It isn't a thing that you play for yourself. It is a thing that you play for your team, your squad, and everyone else to assist them, Not you. Them.

oh and inc from Elitism

Shut up.
^ This

Nice guide,appreciate the effort you've put into making it.
I wonder if part HA part AA veno would be viable too,or maybe a pure vit one.
Might test it out myself,if you have tested it,please tell me does it work.
Would not hurt to try something new now and then ayyeee. :-X
I haven't been able to try that myself, yet. If you decide to, tell me how it goes! I'd love to hear more about it!

@Swane: Please say something productive or don't say anything at all.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

@Swane: Please say something productive or don't say anything at all.
You are sht, you don't know 1% of what I know about this game  :normal-1:

Keep deleting my posts because you can't argue ; )

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
You are sht, you don't know 1% of what I know about this game  :normal-1:

Keep deleting my posts because you can't argue ; )
I can't argue if there is nothing to argue against and no point made. Why bother? You're not being productive, and I'm going to leave this one up just so others can be impressed and amazed by your contribution to this thread

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Not that useless to her or those who like this non-meta build. This will help those select few at least.
 Do you even know what meta means or you just use that word because you heard it from LoL or Dota ( or any other MOBA game ) ? If you do plz explain in my pm on forum bcz I dont want to "start drama" over something you seem to not understand . 
 OT : Are we allowed to give our opinions about your guide or ?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Do you even know what meta means or you just use that word because you heard it from LoL or Dota ( or any other MOBA game ) ? If you do plz explain in my pm on forum bcz I dont want to "start drama" over something you seem to not understand .
There's many different usages of the word meta, and if it's that hard for you to google the PROPER AND CURRENT usages for you then sorry I can't help you. 

Also of course you can give her feedback, but all this hate she is getting because she's doing something "different" isn't the slightest bit of okay. People are focusing too much on this, and honestly should just leave her alone. It's her character, not theirs. Leave her be. If she enjoys it, that's great. A game isn't a game when it's no longer fun.
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 08:37 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Metagame, meaning what is currently popular, widely used, and seen as "normal" by others.

And yes, so long as you are constructive and don't start flame wars. If you say something like "this is useless", I will delete it. That contributes nothing. If you say "This is useless because X, Y, and Z" and X, Y, and Z are valid points, then I will listen.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
LOL obviously you don't understand. There's many different usages of the word meta, and if it's that hard for you to google the PROPER AND CURRENT usages for you then sorry I can't help you.

Also of course you can give her feedback, but all this hate she is getting because she's doing something "different" isn't the slightest bit of okay. People are focusing too much on this, and honestly should just leave her alone. It's her character, not theirs. Leave her be. If she enjoys it, that's great. A game isn't a game when it's no longer fun.
I've been acting respectfull and i given her feedback about the veno setup she has
my opinion stands as her build is useless compared to other builds that serve way better her purpose of surviving and dealing some dmg from time to time

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I've been acting respectfull and i given her feedback about the veno setup she has
my opinion stands as her build is useless compared to other builds that serve way better her purpose of surviving and dealing some dmg from time to time
Wasn't referring to you. I believe your points were 100% valid and agree with them. 
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Metagame, meaning what is currently popular, widely used, and seen as "normal" by others.

And yes, so long as you are constructive and don't start flame wars. If you say something like "this is useless", I will delete it. That contributes nothing. If you say "This is useless because X, Y, and Z" and X, Y, and Z are valid points, then I will listen.
 I wont bother with meta , tho what you call meta I would simply call useful or useless . It suits way better then meta considering meta depends on quite a few factors . But anyway that is not important atm .
 Im not really sure if I read right but do you use def lvl r8 wep or you dont ? And have you ever considered half HA/AA build ? That would be all .

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
He's actually giving useful advice, guys and backing up his opinion with facts and offering ideas for improvement/other solutions with why they work better than what I am currently doing. This is how you get listened to, people.

I never thought I'd say this but why can't more people do what Sebi is trying to?

Wasn't referring to you. I believe your points were 100% valid and agree with them.
Good guy Frost is right as well

Im not really sure if I read right but do you use def lvl r8 wep or you dont ? And have you ever considered half HA/AA build ? That would be all .
I'm currently working on getting Def Level/Purify. I normally use the Purify weapon I have with RPDT 4 and some MDef, because Purify allows IG and Feral to turn into a much longer lasting Sutra.

Mixing HA and AA is something that I've been trying to do for a while but I don't yet have the rolls for it. I will likely do that when I am able, and compare the two. For now, this is what I know this well, and it is a build that WORKS for its intended purpose, which is to stay alive and debuff the hell out of everything in Mass/TW. When I get the proper rolls for R8/HA mix I will work on that and likely make a guide for that as well. This is what I have until then, and I hope it can be useful for anyone else looking for a way to do this while only worrying about rolling weapons which drastically cuts the cost

As for your discussion of what is "meta", what isn't. and what "meta" is, this is not a thread for that and I will delete any further posts that are solely to discuss that. You both know what was meant, stop fighting over semantics.
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 09:00 am by Pelnar

eternalagony23

I am sorry, plz don't be offended.
I've read this guide, and I honestly think that if anyone would even bother making a wf like this ( which they probably won't ) , it would be a complete waste of time.

Sebi already mentioned everything needed to be said. ^_^
bb

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
if they're squishy enough, set up for your Amp/Extreme Poison/Myriad/Frenzy/Fossilized Curse combo and kill them.
I've seen a HA veno 1 shot a sin with this. Was op. This HA wf isn't my playstyle. But for those who play it, kudos. I can say it works. Some people like the feel of being a WR but playing a wf. Nice guide Pelnar. Was detailed extremely, and I'm sure anyone who wants to try out HA wf would benefit from this a lot. Everyone says this is useless. But, it's whoever chooses to have a go at this choice. Don't knock it til you rock it.  ;D 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Domgrath sits here, reading this thread whilst losing hope for humanity.