Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
That's why i play epw

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
This is just a sad reality. People come back to EPW because it's "stable"? I find that complete bullshit. I feel the reason that they even bother logging back on here after going to other servers is because they've invested so much in this server.

For example, other servers pop up and people go there and for the most part there is better balance elsewhere, however since they're relatively new and don't have a stable community, they don't have the funds to continue running it.

EPW has been here for years, it's been through various stages of gears, ways of getting people to donate, ect, and therefore its stable and doesn't have that risk factor for "shutting down" like so many others.

This server is filled to the brim with balance issues, mostly, and had a bad rap of being a Pay 2 Win server (Although if you're LUCKY you don't have to donate to get the gears you want)

Feel free to dispute what I've said, but I think everyone knows that deep in their heart it's true. This game would be so much better if certain elements that are known to EPW especially were eliminated. (Defense camping, 2.86 GoF sin, Ect) and if you deny this its probably because you're too used to playing without these elements. Can you even imagine yourselves playing a game where you can't camp your defense gears until you can pull off a combo? I bet not.

I love Epic, I truly do, however I wish that this server's balance issues were fixed and not replied to with a simple : "Oh, you don't like it? Leave." or " Lol, reroll a different class!" ...

I still believe that 'certain classes' should be allowed USE defense gear otherwise they become pretty much useless. The game wouldn't be nearly as fun if everything died in 2.5 seconds. Without defense gear, it would become heavily based on luck and gear. You wouldn't be able to survive if your opponent out damages you, especially at a class disadvantage. Would only be a matter of time before you die. I just 'personally' wouldn't see the enjoyment of a 5 minute mass pk. In a 1v1 situation though, I can see how annoying def gears can be 'as of late' like the rings. In a mass pk setting though, I think it would be harmful. Especially if your get attacked by more than one person or outnumbered.
I also agree with this though.

On a separate note, the fact that you can mix gear and try new things, even if they're not successful is one of the reasons that I didn't leave EPW when Storm came up. Having classes throttled to what gear they can use and clamping down on their throats by restricting options is a horrible thing, and I lost several "friends" because I refused to play Storm when I saw that all armor was restricted to a single class, and that all people of the same class had the exact same armor. That takes the customization out of it completely, and I can't stand that. This may be an extreme example, but it's the reason why I'm still so against limiting options. Less options = less fun. 
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

sorround

This is just a sad reality. People come back to EPW because it's "stable"? I find that complete bullshit. I feel the reason that they even bother logging back on here after going to other servers is because they've invested so much in this server.

For example, other servers pop up and people go there and for the most part there is better balance elsewhere, however since they're relatively new and don't have a stable community, they don't have the funds to continue running it.

EPW has been here for years, it's been through various stages of gears, ways of getting people to donate, ect, and therefore its stable and doesn't have that risk factor for "shutting down" like so many others.

This server is filled to the brim with balance issues, mostly, and had a bad rap of being a Pay 2 Win server (Although if you're LUCKY you don't have to donate to get the gears you want)

Feel free to dispute what I've said, but I think everyone knows that deep in their heart it's true. This game would be so much better if certain elements that are known to EPW especially were eliminated. (Defense camping, 2.86 GoF sin, Ect) and if you deny this its probably because you're too used to playing without these elements. Can you even imagine yourselves playing a game where you can't camp your defense gears until you can pull off a combo? I bet not.

I love Epic, I truly do, however I wish that this server's balance issues were fixed and not replied to with a simple : "Oh, you don't like it? Leave." or " Lol, reroll a different class!" ...
:police: best shit ever said on these forums

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
josh you are the ***ing pope dude

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
Epw used to be the most balanced when there was no def/atk level around. At least that's how I see it, Although there were some problems with some classes but not as much as there is now.  :rolleyes: