Epic Perfect World

Faction Chi Post

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
on today DS event i thought in this Faction Pets you (gms) could make it possible, so a faction choose a pet to represent their faction and on all lands that faction have in TW Map they would be the Chi Posts , almost as a token of who owns the land . Hope you like the idea ofc u can try make it better cus atm is was in the moment  idea .

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Players are already allowed to ask for Chi Dummies around the map, as long as its not over-board.

Do you mean in the actual TW instance?

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
It already shows who owned the land when you enter that certain area, ''Held by : _______'' anyway i think its not necessary.

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
Players are already allowed to ask for Chi Dummies around the map, as long as its not over-board.

Do you mean in the actual TW instance?

i meant as chi dummies not in the tw instances since theres alot of chi dummies in tw map.and i know ppl can ask for the chi post but this way i think it would create more activeness in TW map since only tw factions would have them in their lands.

It already shows who owned the land when you enter that certain area, ''Held by : _______'' anyway i think its not necessary.

true that when u enter the land u get msg saying that , but this way i think more ppl would try do tw like i said few lines above ,just to get a faction pet( chi dummie ) in their land 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Half of this map should have artifex stakes wew.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Tbh this isnt a bad idea but I'll stay neutral

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
its not a bad idea but people already ask GM's for chi stakes. dont think its needed. Im neutral on this.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
every land has a chi post assigned to it already

he is called the governor

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It's a nice idea

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Neutral on this,it's an okay idea,but not that necessary.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Half of this map should have artifex stakes wew.
no pls :'(