Epic Perfect World

Right

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
and if you are talking about Broniel,

.. lmao, he donates, buys EC from any Catshop or anyone in wc. and spends on himself and sponsors many Faction events he hosts on his own.

(not that its anyones business)

Recruitment:~

NoHomo, come join we Family ..

www.nohomo.shivtr.com, apply there please.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Oh no nh makes a lot less then 21k ec a week trust me if naming gms werent banable I would Tell u exactly where it comes from labs u might not even no I highly think u aren't that kind of person but few others are

Offline Ste_

Oh no nh makes a lot less then 21k ec a week trust me if naming gms werent banable I would Tell u exactly where it comes from labs u might not even no I highly think u aren't that kind of person but few others are

Accusations without proof? Seriously.... Get proof and send it into Agatio if it seems to bother you so much.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I donate too Lols I also have family in euro who donates as well don't even bring it up Lols

Offline SHINIGAMI

Oh no nh makes a lot less then 21k ec a week

thanks for stating that o.o

and you'd tell us where we get LESS than 21k ec ? O.o

dafuq.

Offline SHINIGAMI

lmao, i just said, we get a shyt tonne of EC form all the territories we hold, why would we need any more ?

we even scream at our events officers to HOST events to get rid of them EC in our bank lmao.. NoHomo been rapin in TW on this server for a while now, if u hadn't noticed.... WE GET EC AS REWARD FROM TW !!!!!

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
If I say it there are some who won't be able to hear the truth cuz ofc truth hurts and what I will say I will get me banned for Atlleast 1 month and I ain't falling for it

And I got class now peace

Offline SHINIGAMI

If I say it there are some who won't be able to hear the truth cuz ofc truth hurts and what I will say I will get me banned for Atlleast 1 month and I ain't falling for it

And I got class now peace

go to class, maybe you'll gain some IQ.

Offline SHINIGAMI

love how he constantly gives all the GMs shyt, and constantly makes all these rad accusations, yet never shows any proof of anything.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dunno why people like to create topics to insult others and this and that -.- its so annoying.
instead of blaming GM's for giving items to NoHomo why dont you talk to Agatio about it? im sure we wil handle it ;) as we can check the logs to check your accusations.

other than that i dont any other reason you people still try to see whos better or not in here about real life.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
It's not really my job to give proofs if I have to do it make me a gm and ill do it Lols other gms suppose to check Each other I have other shit to so and I can't do what they can

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
It's not really my job to give proofs

Actually it is. Take this as if it's the court and you're accusing someone of something but you don't have proof of what you're saying. The judge will simply dismiss your cause cuz you didn't bring any proof.

Offline SHINIGAMI

It's not really my job to give proofs if I have to do it make me a gm and ill do it Lols other gms suppose to check Each other I have other shit to so and I can't do what they can

its not your job to give proofs, yet, its ur job to come forth with an empty cup of accusations ?

OMG... WE CANT TAKE NOHOMO OUT, WE CAN'T COMPREHEND THE AMOUNT OF EC NOHOMO GETS FROM ALL THOSE TERRITORIES THEY HOLD!!  FROM THE 10x Tier 3 TERRITORIES and THE TIER 2 & 1 TERRITORIES (1000x ORDER OF BRAVERY )

SOO, THEY MUST HAVE A GM TO GIB THEM EC ... lmao.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I told agatio he said he will look into it two days later I asked him if he saw anything fishy he had no idea what I was talking about I think he's too busy to take care of everything that's why I ask gms to check each other agatio can't be doing everything it's kinda time for gms to take more responsibility and do shit instead of just asking for proof and closeing topics I mean how am I suppose to find a gm and find proof of John or her doing shit

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
its not your job to give proofs, yet, its ur job to come forth with an empty cup of accusations ?

OMG... WE CANT TAKE NOHOMO OUT, WE CAN'T COMPREHEND THE AMOUNT OF EC NOHOMO GETS FROM ALL THOSE TERRITORIES THEY HOLD!!  FROM THE 10x Tier 3 TERRITORIES and THE TIER 2 & 1 TERRITORIES (1000x ORDER OF BRAVERY )

SOO, THEY MUST HAVE A GM TO GIB THEM EC ... lmao.

NH is fun talking bout corrupted player and a gm