Epic Perfect World

Choosing a faction

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
why are u talking dude u basically nothing lol u been in warning what 2 months lol? and its disbanding whut? Coincidence ? i dont think o.o
Your source of Warning disbanding is almost as illegitimate as you being offspring of your "parents". 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Your source of Warning disbanding is almost as illegitimate as you being offspring of your "parents".
now you're just taking this too seriously...calm your tits  :-\

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
now you're just taking this too seriously...calm your tits  :-\
Obviously not as seriously as your tribemates

sorround

True story, you got a good point.
It can be fun. Occasionally,
It does stop beeing fun eventually though. Yolo'ing pk like that can be awesome, it's just not something you wanna do every day, it will become kinda frustrating at some point.
Same for beeing with the 40 though, now and then it can be crazy fun to just easy people like that but that gets boring even faster than beeing with the 10.
Pretty sure the 40 side won't get bored ;)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
my.....what....?

Zirkon

'LOOOOOOOOOOOL i sense anger in this maddie cause cant win anything anywhere
its ok to be frustrated for being shet ^ -  ^

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Pm place and time for 10vs10 , we waiting
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
'LOOOOOOOOOOOL i sense anger in this maddie cause cant win anything anywhere
its ok to be frustrated for being shet ^ -  ^
Why do you pretend to know how I'm feeling? I barely play this game and you guys still care enough to openly suck eachother's c*cks in forums. I can't fathom what it's like in FC for you guys (ew). I think you should go explore the outdoors and maybe even discover some XX chromosome pairs.

We'll PM you somewhen Pedo.

GM It's a good time to lock this thread.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Why do you pretend to know how I'm feeling? I barely play this game and you guys still care enough to openly suck eachother's c*cks in forums. I can't fathom what it's like in FC for you guys (ew).
We'll PM you somewhen Pedo
Less talk sweaty nerd and pm place/time for 10vs10
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Vegas

sweaty nerd
LOOL I love this forums

Zirkon

Why do you pretend to know how I'm feeling? I barely play this game and you guys still care enough to openly suck eachother's c*cks in forums. I can't fathom what it's like in FC for you guys (ew).
We'll PM you somewhen Pedo
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
U are a complete joke man not being mean or anything but ur trying to make drama and post ur little boy feelings on a new comers thread showing how much of a grown up you are ^ - ^
U are like kittyrage with less brain cells   :-*
btw

Any 10vs10 Artifex Core vs Warning Core : )

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Why do you pretend to know how I'm feeling? I barely play this game and you guys still care enough to openly suck eachother's c*cks in forums. I can't fathom what it's like in FC for you guys (ew). I think you should go explore the outdoors and maybe even discover some XX chromosome pairs.

We'll PM you somewhen Pedo.

GM It's a good time to lock this thread.
No one will be as tryhard as you with those insults....well....prolly...nah...havent thought of anyone yet..... worst thing i read in guild chat is are you down? or virgin...but you sir...you're pretty creative...hell you bring in chromosomes into this 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Less talk sweaty nerd and pm place/time for 10vs10
5 hours and 30 minutes away from my PC. I'm so sorry that I'm going somewhere in this world, living my life to the full, whilst you lick pictures of women on your computer screen. Be patient friend.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
5 hours and 30 minutes away from my PC. I'm so sorry that I'm going somewhere in this world whilst you lick pictures of women on your computer screen. Be patient friend.
So basically in 5h 30minutes, you will make another excuse to not accept the request , i see.