Epic Perfect World

Choosing a faction

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
as a matter of fact, i do
Personally i don't find that much fun on either side.
If you are with the 10 and your enemy has some decent teamplay you'll just get ducked.
If you are with the 40 you'll just duck up the 10 badly and spend more time waiting for them to regroup than fighting them.
Meh.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
If you are with the 10 and your enemy has some decent teamplay you'll just get ducked.
If you are with the 40 you'll just duck up the 10 badly and spend more time waiting for them to regroup than fighting them.
Meh.
Yeah.... Duck him up. Duck him up real good.

Honestly it presents a challenge. Sometimes even if your losing
you will be able to test your limits and abilities. Sure, you might
die a ton and eventually go sz, but it still is fun occasionally.

Oh and the feeling of winning 10v40.... LOL priceless :))
Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:55 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Honestly if your main focus is TW you should join Archenemy , Worms or Overseers . At the moment those 3 guilds are in position to give fun and decent TWs . I highly doubt you could join Artifex and to be honest its also pointless considering noone can fight against Arti anyway , joining Warning is pointless considering they dont have what it takes to do a decent TW , they are simply not good enough . Ducks are ok as well but their current position on map is not good , so I wouldnt consider them an option . Sorry if anyone got offended but this is my opinion .

So ether join Archenemy , Worms or Overseers and enjoy . Gl in game .

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Yeah.... Duck him up. Duck him up real good.

Honestly it presents a challenge. Sometimes even if your losing
you will be able to test your limits and abilities. Sure, you might
die a ton and eventually go sz, but it still is fun occasionally.

Oh and the feeling of winning 10v40.... LOL priceless :))
True story, you got a good point.
It can be fun. Occasionally,
It does stop beeing fun eventually though. Yolo'ing pk like that can be awesome, it's just not something you wanna do every day, it will become kinda frustrating at some point.
Same for beeing with the 40 though, now and then it can be crazy fun to just easy people like that but that gets boring even faster than beeing with the 10.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Honestly if your main focus is TW you should join Archenemy , Worms or Overseers . At the moment those 3 guilds are in position to give fun and decent TWs . I highly doubt you could join Artifex and to be honest its also pointless considering noone can fight against Arti anyway , joining Warning is pointless considering they dont have what it takes to do a decent TW , they are simply not good enough . Ducks are ok as well but their current position on map is not good , so I wouldnt consider them an option . Sorry if anyone got offended but this is my opinion .

So ether join Archenemy , Worms or Overseers and enjoy . Gl in game .
RIP logic

Insanity

RIP logic
example of a moron

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
example of a moron
Exactly. Even faction mates think he's a moron.  :-\

Insanity

Exactly. Even faction mates think he's a moron.  :-\
that was meant for you, thank you for proving what i said

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Meh.
there are no 40 man teams as strong as my 10 man team
i have never fielded 40 players versus 10 before, so i don't really know how that feels

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
that was meant for you, thank you for proving what i said
No sh*t sherlock. Looks like you're a moron too.  :normal-3:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
RIP logic
 You would need an actual IQ to understand my point of view . Before you do anything else plz go log game and check the map and pay attention to where Worms , Archenemy and Overseers are . Considering those 3 guilds are pretty close to each other + around the same lvl of map power and strenght , their TWs have the most promise to be fun and entertaining . This means Im right and you are not .
I wont explain why I think Warning is sh1t , you can just call me "serious mad bla bla gamer" thats ok .

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
You would need an actual IQ to understand my point of view . Before you do anything else plz go log game and check the map and pay attention to where Worms , Archenemy and Overseers are . Considering those 3 guilds are pretty close to each other + around the same lvl of map power and strenght , their TWs have the most promise to be fun and entertaining . This means Im right and you are not .
I wont explain why I think Warning is sh1t , you can just call me "serious mad bla bla gamer" thats ok .
I agree with OS/Worms/AE part, and I'm sorry if it wasn't obvious...

"I highly doubt you could join Artifex and to be honest its also pointless considering noone can fight against Arti anyway"

From what I've seen in the last two weeks (I haven't been all that active) Arti have forgotten how to PK and are getting constantly rolled by anyone/everyone that can get 2/3 of their numbers. It's not all about TW, and the only reason Artifex has all the lands is because they can bring 80 and have another 1/2 PTs in reserve (if they really needed). Is China the best country in the world because it has the highest population? Idiots would say yes, but people with even an inch of logic would say no.

Just my opinion :)

Zilara

Worms: Strong-ish, Numbers, 24/7 activity - doesnt know sleep  :-\
I'm impressed that somebody actually noticed that. It's starting to become a burden, some people are too PK thirsty and we can't keep up with recruitment anymore either, since the guild's always full and I'm usually the only one doing the banishment  :normal-13:

OT: First of all, welcome to the server.  Secondly, choosing a faction shouldn't be difficult, what is difficult is integrating yourself in it nor deciding whether it's a good idea to stay there or not. So don't worry, you can join several guilds until you improve your gear and learn how PvP and people are on this server.
Good luck and have fun!  ^-^

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I agree with OS/Worms/AE part, and I'm sorry if it wasn't obvious...

"I highly doubt you could join Artifex and to be honest its also pointless considering noone can fight against Arti anyway"

From what I've seen in the last two weeks (I haven't been all that active) Arti have forgotten how to PK and are getting constantly rolled by anyone/everyone that can get 2/3 of their numbers. It's not all about TW, and the only reason Artifex has all the lands is because they can bring 80 and have another 1/2 PTs in reserve (if they really needed). Is China the best country in the world because it has the highest population? Idiots would say yes, but people with even an inch of logic would say no.

Just my opinion :)
Usually I don't pay attention to such false claims. First off, you and I both know what you said is 100% bullshit. Every pk I've attended we've won. A few of them we were even outnumbered by a fair amount. So don't start with this whole "lost pk/got rolled" shit when there's absolutely nothing backing your claim.
Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:41 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty