Epic Perfect World

Got some weird bug

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
The quest name is So happy together it is a quest that you can do once in one toon. So i took the quest normally then i needed to talk to some elders , or all of them w.e , i talked  to some , but none of them seemed to give me a green quest or any quest that was needed to complete the So happy together quest , only City of Lost and that npc from Tideborn gave me a quest , i tried to Relog , re-open the game, i don't have questlist full , i pmed some people , Suns and Magestic tried to help , but none of them seem to know what is it, in my opinion it must be some kind of bug , and im sad now cause i needed the rewards atm , they are kinda nice   :normal-13:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I had the same issue.  I finally just gave up.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
ye... Alexypk told me that Agatio was the only one who could solve it , Suns agreed with me that it is a bug , but i think Agatio must be busy atm , Or else just send us the reward from the quest , somehow we would end the quest and get them but we can't because of such bug  :-[

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Can you please provide to which character this is happening ?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The problem with this quest is that the quest items you have to get from each Elder go to the regular inventory, not the Quest items tab.
So if you sold such item by mistake, you would not be able to re-do it quest anymore. The items were made that they can't be sold a while ago, but if you did the quest before that and sold the items, you would be unable to complete it.  EvilTouch will help you though.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Well , i didn't sold any item ... i just took the quest normally from the NPC , i checked the guide and went right to Elders , and some of them just didn't have quests.. 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
PM EvilTouch in game.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Can you please provide to which character this is happening ?
can you  please ?

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
can you  please ?
well to his ea SuckMyApples
same as forum name

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Ye , SuckMyApples , thank you Subzero :)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict