Epic Perfect World

Double the refresh available for blue/violet quests

Offline SirBamBam

• Leader of MIB
Hello can I suggest you double the refresh available from 4 to 8 in the Divine Contract after completing a Bounty Hunt Quest and receive the Divine Order of Void?

Offline Saria

• Beginner
  • this title is property of Three ♥
I dun think it's such a good idea. Getting EC from divine contracts was always based on luck and gold is not really an issue for most people. Having more refreshings available makes everyone get a blue or purple quest and might damage the economy but maybe some economy experts can tell more :D

LillySatou

I also don't think it's a good idea.

...is it even possible to change that? jus' wondering.

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
-1 I don't think it's a good idea, especially because BH is spammable with alts.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I dun think it's such a good idea. Getting EC from divine contracts was always based on luck and gold is not really an issue for most people. Having more refreshings available makes everyone get a blue or purple quest and might damage the economy but maybe some economy experts can tell more :D
Do you understand the refreshes arent free? You could refresh all 8 times and still get nothing, it's basically a gamble but with a bit better odds if you increase the refreshes.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
-1 , EC already easy to get , and BH's are already easy to be done on multiple alts anyways. Even tho like Fab said it's luck based and you can get nothing of the aditional 4, it's very unlikely.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nah, you can do on multiple characters anyways since it's pretty easy to do.

eternalagony23

Offline Saria

• Beginner
  • this title is property of Three ♥
Do you understand the refreshes arent free? You could refresh all 8 times and still get nothing, it's basically a gamble but with a bit better odds if you increase the refreshes.

yes I am fully aware of it this is why I told gold is easier to obtain than EC and increasing the odds will just make people buy the refresh item for 30 silver and get some EC for nothing. It should still be a reward for doing something and nothing to get by just logging in for 2 minutes.
Before someone tells that I have to do BH to get a divine order you can even buy the order in the base vault and just refresh until something good comes out without doing much.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i get enough blue quests and purple are random for me. in any given week i may have 2-3 days of at least 3 blue quests, 1-2 days of 4 or 5 blue quests, the rest are either 1 or nothing. i maybe get 1-2 purple quests a week. if you increase the amount then the price for gold will possibly increase to make up for the quantity of divine quests. i say keep it as is. if you need ec that badly then farm it.

even with 1 blue quest a day you're still making a profit from buying the 4 refresh items. 50 ec for 1 gold and 20 silver? or 50 ec for 2 gold and 40 silver?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

yes I am fully aware of it this is why I told gold is easier to obtain than EC and increasing the odds will just make people buy the refresh item for 30 silver and get some EC for nothing. It should still be a reward for doing something and nothing to get by just logging in for 2 minutes.
Before someone tells that I have to do BH to get a divine order you can even buy the order in the base vault and just refresh until something good comes out without doing much.
Oh, I wasnt aware you could get those in the base vault, well I stand corrected then.