Epic Perfect World

2X DONATION POINTS

heiro

Olah Mi Amigos, Just wondering who would like 1 day - totally random in like every month where there is 2x Donation Points for 12 or 24hrs, like on PWI they get 2x donation points for certain events or days......just a suggestion, this would certainly increase the amount of donations towards the server.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Lots of those sales happened on vendetta, and usually no one donated until those sails happened
Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:34 pm by 1337

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Lots of those sails happened on vendetta, and usually no one donated until those sails happened
this
would just be shit

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
-1, like 1337 and sebi said, people just gonna wait for those sales. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Wow this is such a good suggestion omfg lets get this implemented you are so good

heiro

Wow this is such a good suggestion omfg lets get this implemented you are so good
thanks dude ;)

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Reminds me of dark orbit mega happy hour. 
Pretty much killed the game and made it P2W.
"My honor is my loyalty

LillySatou

Oh, HELL, NO. This game would die out fast if this was implemented. And I know this from experience (have seen multiple games/servers/etc die out from *x donations). (* being any positive number, excluding 0 or 1.)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Wellllll, why not make a x2 donations (or even +50% bonus) during special holidays? Like halloween, christmas and such.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Wellllll, why not make a x2 donations (or even +50% bonus) during special holidays? Like halloween, christmas and such.
Do that and expect anyone who donated large amounts to chargeback anything they ever gave, also for the server to have 0 donations except for on those special occasions

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Do that and expect anyone who donated large amounts to chargeback anything they ever gave, also for the server to have 0 donations except for on those special occasions
I doubt people would wait until christmas to donate. You could do a special sale on christmas, mother's day and halloween, nothing else. I've donated on all those dates yet I wouldnt ask for a refund. Also with all the money for example you, me, ayman and marko donated, the server should still be alive for a while.
Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:00 pm by Disaster

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire

Horrible suggestion, takes money from Aga and the server because then people would only donate on sales. NOPE.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Lots of those sails happened on vendetta, and usually no one donated until those sails happened
this

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
-1 cuz ppl would only donate server on that day  and that would kill server