Epic Perfect World

AiZoX pres. Fascination - Mage PvP

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
You don't need to even trace them...look at the media section...nobody's asking you to make your own anti cheat software...
So you want us to ban people cuz they spent 150Euros on a keyboard? :rolleyes:
(yes cuz i dunno who uses script and who have the money to buy a good keyboard)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i didnt watch video so idk what gear he swapped, but i seen many suggestions saying restrict certain pieces of gear to certain classes that needs them, it's the only way but i doubt it'll be done because so many people will complain
:normal-29:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
You don't need to even trace them...look at the media section...nobody's asking you to make your own anti cheat software...
pressing all those keys in same time does the same effect as macro which is really easy tbh cant make difference between those 2 

Offline Goz

pressing all those keys in same time does the same effect as macro which is really easy tbh cant make difference between those 2
you're still claiming that you're doing this manually? 
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Goz

also, no it doesn't, there will always be an interval actually.
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Nice video dude.

lol Xpendable only know cheat!

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Dont mind at the mad unknowns that trying to bark. I am wondering if anybody score up aginst Aziox ever? I dont think so ;) ( Not even me as barb which is x10 harder )  . And this RDTF person aka ( unknown ) talking about scripts and stuffs... Dude urs faction got every type of hacking?!? Ive been fighting bygam yesterday he switch from full att to full deff In 1 second or less. And I want answers from Butthead,Goz and others if you are guys only strong at the words why arent you that strong to fight with Aizox ? What stops you in that...

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Dont mind at the mad unknowns that trying to bark. I am wonder did any1 score up aginst Aziox ever? I dont think so ;) ( Not even me as barb which is x10 harder )  . And this RDTF person aka ( unknown ) talking about scripts and stuffs... Dude urs faction got every type of hacking?!? Ive been fighting bygam yesterday he switch from full att to full deff In 1 second or less. And I want answers from Butthead,Goz and others if you are guys only strong at the words why arent you that strong to fight with Aizox ? What stops you in that...
Don't forget that half of RDTF use the max speed flier glitch too. ^-^

Good video and epic gameplay. People always gonna hate on people better than them.
Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:46 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Don't forget that half of RDTF use the max speed flier bug too. ^-^

Good video and epic gameplay. People always gonna hate on people better than them.
Thats what I mean .

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video, enjoyed the soothing music. As for the script debate, most gaming mice and keyboards nowadays have these macros keys that are highly customizable, if people think other gamers have an unfair advantage, just buy gaming peripherals yourself, problem solved.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Nice video,loved the music. O:-)

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
damn, i come into thread and only see gear switch QQ

i think best part is my cringe worthy sin gameplay

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Nice video and music bro. Gear switch only. :normal-37:

But seriously, stahp drama over gear switching.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 04:52 pm by Fall