Epic Perfect World

AiZoX pres. Fascination - Mage PvP

sorround

he and maxy have always used this sht they don´t hide skillbars because some idiots think they just have "fast fingers!" ajajaja

nice video, regardless of your clear advantage, you still do better than most and your videos are enjoyable.

Insanity

damn why so many emo are u guys hurt

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
damn good video bro u made the easies go even more mad mayne i gotta applause u mayne, it was always clear they lose with or without macro. The newest hangover excuse for quitting 20 times and losing every single day men. You gotta adapt the meta boys

Offline ...

• Old Player
Nice video, but the macro/scripting tactics though it's a bit sad.

• : D
Good video,loved the music......as always, brother whale.. : ) As I already told you, my reaction is:

"imagineawhalewithoutwater" 

bye... :c
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
i dont use it but i see many do, i don't see them banned
Ofcourse you wouldnt use it, it is not halal! ;)
and that is Agatios problem not mine

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Its bannable though xd
How can you ban something that is incorporated into a keyboard?
You are saying we should ban keyboards now ? o.O
I already explain this many times...the problem was the teams that came up with such system, this was meant to be used in other type of games where cd's do not matter, like DOTA or LoL....this new macro system implemented on keybaords and even mice are crap for RPG games....sad but true....nothing to do about it. it just sucks...

Insanity

I already explain this many times...the problem was the teams that came up with such system, this was meant to be used in other type of games where cd's do not matter, like DOTA or LoL....this new macro system implemented on keybaords and even mice are crap for RPG games....sad but true....nothing to do about it. it just sucks...
i didnt watch video so idk what gear he swapped, but i seen many suggestions saying restrict certain pieces of gear to certain classes that needs them, it's the only way but i doubt it'll be done because so many people will complain

Offline Goz

don't know if slow or trolling.
he wasn't talking about mouse macros only, he was talking about scripts which can be classed as ''third party programs that give an unfair advantage''.
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
And can you trace those ?

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
If you cant trace it why did you guys make that rule then..

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
LOL there's like 0,0000001% chance you will ban player with that mouse/keyboard.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
If you cant trace it why did you guys make that rule then..
ever heard of bots

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Other type of programs can be traced easily, only cuz they affect the character movement and animations, such as, bots, fly speed, mount speed, etc...this things you can see.
We cannot trace something that doesnt even mess with the mechanics of 1 key.

Sadly the key pressing does not get memorised into PWI logs :/

As you can see you cannot notice the diference of a cript and the keyboard/mouse key pressing, or can you? o.O

Offline Goz

You don't need to even trace them...look at the media section...nobody's asking you to make your own anti cheat software...
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps