Epic Perfect World

Who is the Best Psychic on this server?

Offline Stomp

• Stomp in game.
Just curious, since im moving to this server and im the best on another server.... I want to know who my competition is...
~Stomp~

Offline Ste_

Just curious, since im moving to this server and im the best on another server.... I want to know who my competition is...

You will have to wait and see xD

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw

u remember me Descender on dreamweaver......i wish you ish not him lol if u r him i rq nao and uninstall epw.he always say im best too and die after his sparks...Dreamweaver members know what i mean

Offline Ste_

u remember me Descender on dreamweaver......i wish you ish not him lol if u r him i rq nao and uninstall epw.he always say im best too and die after his sparks...Dreamweaver members know what i mean

This most likely isnt Descender, as this guy is on about Psychics, Descender was a Sin.....

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
as i played dreamweaver for 3 years i know he was sin loool
just class is diff got me ?

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player

and u r the bm as dw 99% time afk xD

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

always going off-topic
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Ste_

Well, that is because Dreamweaver got boring and all PWI were after was my $$. So why would I be swept into there trance of constantly cashing just to get anywhere?

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player

always going off-topic
and always open topic about gms xD eh?

Offline Ste_

and always open topic about gms xD eh?

Back on topic to who the 'Best Psychic' is now. No need to be straying off topic in every new Thread.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
ohh yea ofc xD
well labs won pvp event for best psy so u can go for him.
better say PARANOIA....

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I heard Jolhans is the best psychic O.o

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
I'm the best Psychic. And I don't even have one >.< Sorry I had to say it lmao. But yeah I heard PARANOIA is but meh who knows. I don't often keeps tabs on people...I worry about my own shiz. O_o
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline Mantus

Atm PARANOIA and few others nickname's that i dont remember *face palm*
Hawk was da best one that i ever seen (nab quited already) -.-
Btw ppls will vote for those who they see most in action... So there might be many lazy Psy's who dont wanna go and be ganked :3

Offline Stomp

• Stomp in game.
No im not from Dreamweaver im from Sanctuary, Lost City, Archasaur servers.... I just like to know who my competition is.... No I do not spark and I look forward to the challenge that this server brings.... I've heard alot about it and hope it is more challenging then the last where people RQ 1v1 events cause im there...
~Stomp~