if any new classes should come they should be as follows
- LA human
- HA elves
- HA fish's
-LA Earthgaurds
-female barbs and male veno's
 or a class that use's guns for range to rival archers >.<
    that is all >.<
good idea, having three classes for each race is a nice idea HA, LA, and AA, that will also however, bring in 5 new races, and that will take ALOT or planning and work, and will most likely throw the server into utter chaos  T.T
Oh, and no on guns, if you want guns there are billions of games with em. And it would kill game, cause guns dont take .5-1.5 seconds to shoot, is...  ._.

Now a Gunblade class would be different, mainly melee, with a few long ranged quick channel moves that use chi. But just cant go overboard with it, cause guns killed swords in rl, and that may happen here too if they appear. Just better if there wasnt one.
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
You guys knw what be better if all classes had all class skills like some other private severs♥♥
As much as i love the idea.... there would be no room to fit your moves in slots, you'll constanly need to have your skill box open. And furthermore, i love this server as it is, and i'd rather not have a complete overhaul on it  :3
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline CookieMonstarr

• Cookie Crook
  • The Cookie Crook
The server's fine. PWI in itself is fine. Class-wise. The seekers and mystics took it far enough, I think. Both classed are amazing, but they really aren't OMG SPECIAL special. Take a look at the Tideborn update, bp(sexy) and sage bubbles of life made life easier for clerics. The res buff can be purged and sucks, the defense level/attack level buffs aren't great in an age of JoSD. Sure, a seeker's debuffs and mystic's heals and debuffs are awesome. The damage is amazing. But, we got along without those classes. I fear adding more classes would damage pwi completely. No one wants to play the tanking class as is at endgame. Hell, I see more mystics than clerics. And the poor venos got screwed too. Lol. Leave it alone.
I'mma Cookie Monstarr

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
The server's fine. PWI in itself is fine. Class-wise. The seekers and mystics took it far enough, I think. Both classed are amazing, but they really aren't OMG SPECIAL special. Take a look at the Tideborn update, bp(sexy) and sage bubbles of life made life easier for clerics. The res buff can be purged and sucks, the defense level/attack level buffs aren't great in an age of JoSD. Sure, a seeker's debuffs and mystic's heals and debuffs are awesome. The damage is amazing. But, we got along without those classes. I fear adding more classes would damage pwi completely. No one wants to play the tanking class as is at endgame. Hell, I see more mystics than clerics. And the poor venos got screwed too. Lol. Leave it alone.
i dont think veno's got screwed, nor can i remember a time when they were, its all about how you play the class. Soul transfusion, Bramble, and purge r three unique moves that make venos a triple threat. Throw amp, ironwood, poison, mire, etc, and you  have a debuff from hell while u ALSO take damage simply by hitting them. Granted, Ironwood is of limited use to venos it's still very useful for obvious reasons. anyways, i agree with you for the most part, i believe classes are fine as they are, but no class is screwed in my opinion.
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Sorry auriel for being a dick but when i think someone is trashing a seeker tends to piss me off. Like really who else plays a seeker constantly like me, u and rance o.0. so when i see someone trashing i give them an ear full but lil suggestion might help seeker, at least make the damn antistun 2 secs longer xD

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Sorry auriel for being a dick but when i think someone is trashing a seeker tends to piss me off. Like really who else plays a seeker constantly like me, u and rance o.0. so when i see someone trashing i give them an ear full but lil suggestion might help seeker, at least make the damn antistun 2 secs longer xD
+10  xD

also i'd like rewind to have 3 min CD instead of 5. 5kinda over kills it and it isnt very practical because of that. I have more reasons, but i wont go into them atm
147 Demon sin   Hircine