Epic Perfect World

New Class suggestions?

Offline Chire

-.- did u guys read the topic name? sayd new clases sugestions...dident sayd "WE WHANT" .. that meant ppls can use theyr imagination and invent some classes xD for fun ...or what u wold like... -.- u all need some wiskey to cool down a bit, dunno how u got to talk about OP and skills ..blah blah etc...when in topic sayd new class sugestions. xD :police:

I'd rather take some wine :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Well pass me some red wine plz...tough i prefer wiskey  :P

Offline Chire

Well pass me some red wine plz...tough i prefer wiskey  :P

red wine it is then! :D tried whiskey once, almost puked, dun like teh taste xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
red wine it is then! :D tried whiskey once, almost puked, dun like teh taste xD

lol well ill ned more wine then...also next time u drink wiskey get some kiwi or some natural red orage juice...ull see the taste different.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
-.- did u guys read the topic name? sayd new clases sugestions...dident sayd "WE WHANT" .. that meant ppls can use theyr imagination and invent some classes xD for fun ...or what u wold like... -.- u all need some wiskey to cool down a bit, dunno how u got to talk about OP and skills ..blah blah etc...when in topic sayd new class sugestions. xD :police:

+1

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Chire

lol well ill ned more wine then...also next time u drink wiskey get some kiwi or some natural red orage juice...ull see the taste different.

first I tried it just like that. then I put some Cola in it xD but it din help xD
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Slashyy

if any new classes should come they should be as follows
- LA human
- HA elves
- HA fish's
-LA Earthgaurds
-female barbs and male veno's
 or a class that use's guns for range to rival archers >.<
    that is all >.<
if any new classes should come they should be as follows
- LA human
- HA elves
- HA fish's
-LA Earthgaurds
-female barbs and male veno's
 or a class that use's guns for range to rival archers >.<
    that is all >.<
a BM can use LA when pwi first started up I remember sword/fists LA BMs, and female barbs? Think of a male sin embracing a female barb  :)) but the other I agree with
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
-Unknown-

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

"Drink whiskey but avoid/mask the taste..."
Why you drink then? To "prove" something?
If you don't like it no need to force yourself.

LOL.
And LOL again.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
They do. It's called seeker bro  :P

They can stunlock like bms, tank like barbs, DD like archers, sins, and BMs, they have range like archers, they deal metal damage like archers, they can raise detection lvl like sins, telestun like sins, debuff like sins and Bms, resist stuns like bms (sage unfetter), sage blade afinity has a side affect of granting a 6 sec buff identical to Tidal protection, and yet, at the same time have their own unique set of moves.

my ass, try playing a seeker that doesnt use occult and seeker cant debuff sht if u havent noticed o.0, and omg a 3 sec anti stun- so much like a bm xD only thing close to a seeker is a barb that can tele stun
lol, well i dunno if you noticed, but we have alot of stuns, we can spam stalag for one, and use voidstep, and lvl 150 dragonsword can be reforged to have squareformation, occult is just icing bro, and the truth is, they dont need to debuff, because if their enemy debuffs, thats OUR debuff. Quid ftw  :P

my point wasnt to say seeker op'ed or anything. my point is that they are a hybrid class. and LIKE hybrid classes, they can do a little bit of everything, but are rarely as adept in it as the class that specializes in it. and please dont flame, i wasnt trashing anyone, so i find your agro reaction to my post very sad. somewhat valid, but still sad.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2012, 06:54 am by Auriel
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Okay well some interesting suggestions. Let's not argue about seekers please... They aren't worth the words.
and i agree with him, tho the part about not being worth the words is kinda questionable. my point was that they were a hybrid, not that they were pro stunners. and they can spam stuns with practice, but thats for a different topic.  xD

wish people wouldnt take innocent little posts and blow them out of proportion, it distracts from the point of the thread  xD
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
LMFAO !!.. ok then..  here's my thoughts..

GIB THE PSY, PHYSICAL MARROW TOO PLIZ, IF BM HAB MARROW, I WANT ONE TOO !!,

GIB THE PSY, IF BARB HAB ONE, I WANT ONE TOOO !!

GIB THE PSY, STONE BARRIER !!, IF THE WIZ GET ONE, I WANT ONE TOO !!

GIB THE PSY, KNOCK BACK SKILL !!!, IF THE MYSTIC HAB ONE I WANT ONE TOO !!

GIB THE PSY, ARCANE DEFENCE !! IF THE WIZ GET ONE, ON WANT ONE TOO !!!

...... thats what u sound like ... ijs.
dude, to me you just sound like a trolling jackass ijs. please dont troll, let people post their idea without being victimized by haters. critisism is fine, even good when done right. Hating is just sad, pointless, and hardly worth meantioning, much less listening to.
147 Demon sin   Hircine
You guys knw what be better if all classes had all class skills like some other private severs♥♥
SmextGirl- Mystic 145

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
You guys knw what be better if all classes had all class skills like some other private severs♥♥
That sounds cool!!

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Seekers:
-Stances should real stances such as +25%atk/-25%def (vice versa) not this weird gimmick shit they have now with "status effects"
-Seeker AoEs should all cause useful debuffs. They have high enough cooldowns, so adding a 2 second stun/silence/root to each AOE is no more broken on paper than a BM stunlock.
-Seeker skills should have weapon relevant damage rather than fixed damage. Most Seeker skills are "base Atk + XXX dmg" instead of "base Attack + xxx% Weapon attack" (which ironically, most sin skills are set this way). This is a very large difference that makes seeker skills less and less relevant as targets get more HP.
-Seriously, un-*** demon seekers, and get rid of the asinine cooldown on Adrenal Numbness.
Ok, you PROBABLY noticed that some parts were crossed out. That's cause they were lame and biased. There are alot of ideas hre, both good and bad. And i'm going to explain all of it (get ready it will be a long post).

I'll start with the bad. First, while i agree we should have more incentive to use our aoes in pvp, adding more stuns or freezes is a terrible idea, would be op'ed. Plus our other moves already help enough. Only thing i might find USEFUL in terms of debuffs on our aoes, would be either a sleep or hp debuff MAYBE def reduction (but still probably not) on Darkbolt slash, as the move itself has no perks to it. sleep would help buy some tim to shift our stance midfight and give time for crucial moves like quid to cooldown. Hp would be nice, because we DO lack many debuffs, so the ability to have a chance (yes if darkbolt had hp debuff it should be like 20-25% chance) to reduce hp, it will make it easier for us to deal with high hp targets like barbs, and other seekers. Then less fights end in a boring stalemate or charm death. Second, i dont know what you mean by gimmick shit, the status stances are what add such a unique element to seekers, its part of why they are so fun. And that part about altering atk and def? Try doing morai, then you may find out about a magical move known as sacrificial slash, ijs. Third, adrenal numbness's cooldown is fine as it is, i dont know what you want it to be, but theres no reason to change it. And LASTLY (and most importantly so pay attention peeps) that part about Un***ing demon seeker? Yes, demon seekers suck, the reason is, because it defies their nature. If you actually read up on quests and backgroundstories, seekers use their god's eye, to hunt down sources of evil and destroy it. A seeker becoming a demon defies its nature, thats why it's so much weaker. They are encouraged to become sage because it's what they r meant to do, hunt evil and kill it, not become it. And if you dont like demon seeker, then it's your fault for choosing it. Just change your alignment at conversionist, end of story. Now im not trolling, it may seem like it, i'm just stating my opinion, and if u flame me on it, there's a 99.9% i'm either gonna ignore it, or tell u to keep it to urself, k?

NOW there was ONE idea there that i liked. we have too many fixed damage moves, only gemini, vortex, and ion have a weapon damage % thats over 100. While i personally dont have a problem with it, i think that a few moves that do 150% or 125% would be very nice, it would make pvp a bit more interesting if certain moves lik rocksplitting cleave, darkbolt slash and battasai did more wep% damage. I think that gemini, heartseeker, stalag, stagger, and Arme Nier are fine as they are. tho i think 110% wep damage on arme would be nice, a bit more incentive to use a lvl 79-100 other than just for disarming enemies. Anyways, it's just an idea and i'm fine if no change is made. But a sleep or hp debuff for bolt would be nice, and if not, a slight damage % boost for it, and a few other moves, to help against clerics, psys, barbs, bms, and venos; as they all have the ability to be very hard to kill if they know their class well enough, and are smart enough to use certain buffs and skills. Granted, so can seekers, but they aren't particularly pro DDs, their purpose was more for tanking. It's all on how you play of course, but hopefully, i will be able to post this idea without recieve hate lol.

And last idea, a move called Weapon Throw for either bm or seeker would be cool too. It can be a ranged attack that EITHER:
A:Deals 200-250% weapon damage with a 75% chance to bleed for (say maybe) 5000 damage over 15 seconds, with a 45-90 sec cooldown and costs 1-2 sparks.
B:A ranged attack that stuns target for 2 seconds, with a 30% chance to disarm enemy for 5-10 seconds. 60-120 sec cooldown and costs say maybe... some amount of chi between 30-100.
C:Some sort of cross between A and B (i.e. wep damage+disarm, diarm+ bleed, bleed+stun, etc)
I highly doubt this will be done, but lemme know if u guys like this idea. I do want feed back on this one  ^.^

Finally, this long post over, thanks for bearing with me, if u wondering why i made so many posts in this short time, its because i forgot to check back on this post for while lol. thanks everyone, and pls no flames  ^.^
147 Demon sin   Hircine