Epic Perfect World

Title Exchange Forge

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
So a lot of event title's usually only last 2 weeks but what if we had a forge were we can save the titles we get and exchange them for a permanent title for example GM Killer title lasts 2 weeks and i have like 4 of them in bank why not be able to exchange 5 GM killer titles for GM Destroyer or something like that and same goes with other titles like nail polish remover, hell got flowered, and so.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
he has a point
i have a shit load of titles that i will never use due to their colour (that orange bleh)
make some upgraded version of that title in a golden colour that requires atleast 5 of them to make
would give people a new reason to come to events xd

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
While some of you may not like the colors of certain titles, each title is for a specific event. Winning said title is to show you won that event, not to trade it in for something else. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
While some of you may not like the colors of certain titles, each title is for a specific event. Winning said title is to show you won that event, not to trade it in for something else.
This is mostly about making them permanent imo, which I strongly support, the color could remain the same for all I care.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
This is mostly about making them permanent imo, which I strongly support, the color could remain the same for all I care.

I think the main purpose is for them not to be permanent though. I could be wrong though.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

I think the main purpose is for them not to be permanent though. I could be wrong though.
Let's agree to disagree then to not drag this further, though more feedback would be nice.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Let's agree to disagree then to not drag this further, though more feedback would be nice.
Yeah of course. I just assumed titles were meant to be the way they are. Of course Agatio could change that and like this idea. Idk. lol

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
he has a point
i have a shit load of titles that i will never use due to their colour (that orange bleh)
make some upgraded version of that title in a golden colour that requires atleast 5 of them to make
would give people a new reason to come to events xd
this..

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Title for 50+ wins in playoffs gm :normal-40:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Whilst on the topic of titles, can the custom ones have unlimited duration or at least be extended?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Title for 50+ wins in playoffs gm :normal-40:
Or 50+ events!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
 i agree, trade them for ST instead, need many many
i feel like i'm dead