Epic Perfect World

Stop Allied for mass pk

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
I think we need FDR to become a GM here.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

KittYRagE

it was awesome if GMS made event of faction vs faction  ;)

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
So whats stopping them from simply not atacking each other in mass pk instead?

Offline ...

• Old Player
So whats stopping them from simply not atacking each other in mass pk instead?
It's all said here,bye.
Removing alliance system does make it more difficult for guilds helping each other in mass pk; because aoe and random tabbing would probably kill the non-hostile targets by accident. The squad leaders need to be very careful with tabbing to avoid "tragedy"...LOL

Offline 2

• Old Player
Axe Group, Ares, Heaven, Revive and Ducks they said its too OP for the faction that are few member and few ppl that are active in pk and trying to fight with theme .... :P :P :))
what if no Allied or only 2 are allowed or 1 maybe on the Allied faction list, its great i think, so Faction vs Faction...  ;) ;) O:-)
Artefix vs AxeGroup or random faction worms vs warning or Heaven vs Ares or ducks vs random fac.... so all factions that are in the pk zone can fight no allied.:'( ??? :o
will im just talking to the faction that are not unite, "not all"!!! few ppl on that faction are pro but cant rise up couz of their  armies that cant go online or they are on the other-side of the world out of their timezone. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
sad to say but many ppl are only waiting for mass pk or afk for the whole time... :( >:( :-X
are you braincell lacking

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Even without the ability to ally there will still be guilds that help eachother out...you just wouldn't see the blue named guild above their head. '-'

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
it's too late in the servers life to change fundamental features such as this, doing it now would cause more harm than good