Epic Perfect World

Stop Allied for mass pk

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
Axe Group, Ares, Heaven, Revive and Ducks they said its too OP for the faction that are few member and few ppl that are active in pk and trying to fight with theme .... :P :P :))
what if no Allied or only 2 are allowed or 1 maybe on the Allied faction list, its great i think, so Faction vs Faction...  ;) ;) O:-)
Artefix vs AxeGroup or random faction worms vs warning or Heaven vs Ares or ducks vs random fac.... so all factions that are in the pk zone can fight no allied.:'( ??? :o
will im just talking to the faction that are not unite, "not all"!!! few ppl on that faction are pro but cant rise up couz of their  armies that cant go online or they are on the other-side of the world out of their timezone. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
sad to say but many ppl are only waiting for mass pk or afk for the whole time... :( >:( :-X

Offline It_Bank

• TOOks to Go
  • Characters: It_Bank

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
what if ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
what if i told u that your faction is part of big ally 

Disrupted

what if i told u that your faction is part of big ally
shhh dont ruin her topic

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Damn you sexy arab you ***ed up her topic , dun cry Shantana , everything will be aite  :normal-12:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I red your suggestion, if what you meant by it was: remove alliances from the game then +1

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
someone alrdy asked it : )

Ariel_

we could just stop complaining about alliances 
thats also a suggestion, dont have to change anything then

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
The only reason alliances exist is because of the massive factions which magically have members that are able to play 14 hours a day (i.e. the ones that have no life). Not gonna spark any arguments by naming the faction(s), but anyway your thread is beyond logic as Ducks/AG/Heaven/Ares will never step outside SZ without another.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
The only reason alliances exist is because of the massive factions which magically have members that are able to play 14 hours a day (i.e. the ones that have no life). Not gonna spark any arguments by naming the faction(s), but anyway your thread is beyond logic as Ducks/AG/Heaven/Ares will never step outside SZ without another.
u made me cry :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
u made me cry :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Good you nub  :normal-4:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Some guilds on this server have been allied for years, don't see why that would change now ( Alamat and Aeons which is now dead but works as example, or AxeGroup and Ares).

To be fair, it doesn't bother me personally , there was days we used to PK with barely 2 squads and getting sigged by 50+ of them , bringing more and more allies everytime they zerged us , even without needing it.
But well it's the way the game is so if you can't handle it, don't play it.

Was better then no pk i would say, and no one was forcing us to PK so when we were done we sz'ed .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
I red your suggestion, if what you meant by it was: remove alliances from the game then +1
pretty this !!
ally is part of game, but if we talking about proper pkies then i choose Guild vs Guild ,
because of Team play > Ally play , no skills only numbers 
TW = Real pk ... best this 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Some guilds on this server have been allied for years, don't see why that would change now ( Alamat and Aeons which is now dead but works as example, or AxeGroup and Ares).

To be fair, it doesn't bother me personally , there was days we used to PK with barely 2 squads and getting sigged by 50+ of them , bringing more and more allies everytime they zerged us , even without needing it.
But well it's the way the game is so if you can't handle it, don't play it.

Was better then no pk i would say, and no one was forcing us to PK so when we were done we sz'ed .

^ This , it's even more challenging  :normal-40:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
THIS!
One guild outnumbers another in GvG so the outnumbered guild makes an ally to compete/outnumber the other guild... u cant stop it...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*