Epic Perfect World

[SOLVED] 15 members have to be "active"... What exactly does that mean?

Excuse the nooby question but I just wanted clarification on one of the faction icon requirements....

I'm not entirely sure whether "active" means that they need to have been online within a certain amount of time OR if a minimum of 15 people need to be online at the time I submit for a faction icon? I have over the required amount of members in my faction however I can't guarantee they'll all stay on when I email Agatio and he actually reads it and prepares for the icon to be submitted into the game (or however it works).

Thanks in advance...

I wasn't sure where this belonged... If this is misplaced I apologize! Hopefully a mod will move me where I belong soon enough! <3

- Mhyana
Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 05:05 pm by mstoxicity22

~FurySlayer

I think there just has to b atleast 15+ on daily, not 100% Sure
I think there just has to b atleast 15+ on daily, not 100% Sure
And that's where I wonder... Does Agatio check to see if they've been on daily? Or is it that they have to be on AT the moment he happens to be looking into this? xD Maybe i'm reading into it too deeply but this is a tad confusing. lol

Anyway thank you for your input! ^_^

~FurySlayer

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Hey,like fury said they should be on daily or at least a few times a week..

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

~FurySlayer

Yay, i actually got something correct :) XD
HUGE thanks to you both... However that brings me to another question then...

Do you know if the names of the members matter? I have a few members in there that use their alts daily... one has two another has 4 and another has 2 as well. Will this change anything? Their toons names are similar to their mains which is why i'm asking if that will pose a problem. :/ I'm hoping not. 

~FurySlayer

It counts towards the toon thats in ur guild.

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
They will be counted as one person ofc and for the requirement you need 15 different people.So they could stay in the guild.It won't be a problem but they will be counted as 1 person.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3
They will be counted as one person ofc and for the requirement you need 15 different people.So they could stay in the guild.It won't be a problem but they will be counted as 1 person.
Oh okay that's good to hear! Does this still apply if they have completely separate accounts for these alts? They're not all on one username/email.
I know nothing about this so forgive me if these are stupid questions! Thank you for your patience with me xD!

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Oh okay that's good to hear! Does this still apply if they have completely separate accounts for these alts? They're not all on one username/email.
I know nothing about this so forgive me if these are stupid questions! Thank you for your patience with me xD!
It doesn`t matter where they have their alts, different people means literally different people. Not Peter and Peter`s alt on his awkward 8 years old email address.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
You're worrying too much. If you're serious about your guild and you know you'll grow it. Just send the logo to aga. straight away.  Logo patches don't happen every week, so most likely by the time it does get patched you'll meet the requirements.

IMO: Unless it actually is your alt guild just for you and maybe a a few friends to store all your alts in, those requirements are more for those reasons i think.  Also to avoid adding a logo to a guild that's goign to disband in a few days anyways.

Anyways, if it's a serious guild, just go for it. DW about the details too much, Aga's nice.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

~FurySlayer

You're worrying too much. If you're serious about your guild and you know you'll grow it. Just send the logo to aga. straight away.  Logo patches don't happen every week, so most likely by the time it does get patched you'll meet the requirements.

There done every 1-2 Weeks apart from eachother :3
You guys are all awesome. 

I tend to be a worry wart. I like to follow directions as much as I can! xD So I apologize for the constant questions! I got all of them answered though which I greatly appreciate! ^_^ 

Thanks for all the help!