Epic Perfect World

CT cap.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Well, first of all... I wasn't sure of where i was supposed to be posting this since i wanted to see the gms and Magic classes players thoughts about this...

So, basically i wanted to know why magic classes channeling time is capped to -95%(You can reach -98%/-99% on that view player panel or w/e but it will be -95% still-the proof is on the ss below-) while most of us work so hard on gears to be able to reach -98%/-99%...
I also would like to know what would break the balance if the ct cap was -99% instead of -95%.

Thats it, thanks. :-\

PS: I never been really good at making such threads like many people does writing a book on it. :(

infernchidhu

Well, first of all... I wasn't sure of where i was supposed to be posting this since i wanted to see the gms and Magic classes players thoughts about this...

So, basically i wanted to know why magic classes channeling time is capped to -95%(You can reach -98%/-99% on that view player panel or w/e but it will be -95% still-the proof is on the ss below-) while most of us work so hard on gears to be able to reach -98%/-99%...
I also would like to know what would break the balance if the ct cap was -99% instead of -95%.

Thats it, thanks. :-\

PS: I never been really good at making such threads like many people does writing a book on it. :(
its definitely 99%, i know the time taken to get full chi with buff macro with 10% ct pill and without

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
its definitely 99%, i know the time taken to get full chi with buff macro with 10% ct pill and without
Its not :rolleyes:.

There was the whole convo of me+that buttgex discussing about that, Yet he gave me that ss of ET making it clear... Since then i always wanted to discuss a little with gms about all this.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I've been also told that it's capped at 95% but I feel a difference between 95% and 99%

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
I've been also told that it's capped at 95% but I feel a difference between 95% and 99%
Yes i think so too, just want to make sure...
Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 02:27 am by Mira

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
im a wiz and max is 99%.. but when i played my friend's mystic, 99% channel is reseting to 90% so i think for mystics its 95%

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
max ct is 95%
if you have more than 95% but less than 99% u will cast same as 95%
if u have more than 99% ct it will reset to 90%
Why?
Because at some point skills glitch having more ct and mixing dmg of 2 skills is possible causing 'hiero bug' and aswell as other glitches
i've been to some servers having no cap and it was terrible how u were seeing no animations at some point due to this change
Im quite sure there are other reasons aswell, this is just what i noticed
Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 02:37 am by Sebi

LillySatou

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I have no idea why people still believe that it is capped at 95% cuz i can assure you that at 99% you are instacast, at 95% you are not.

PM Noobed aka me when u wanna have the proof of that.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Max ct is -99, it resets back to -90 if you have more than -99
best way to test the difference between -95 and -99 is make an EP and spam aoe heal, you will notice the difference 

max ct is 90%.
Shut up, you are clueless

i've been to some servers having no cap and it was terrible how u were seeing no animations at some point due to this change
Im quite sure there are other reasons aswell, this is just what i noticed
You're talking about 1.3 where you could be instant(means no skill animation) and ct wasn't capped, ct was capped to -99 and skill animations were fixed after 1.4 update but I heard rumors about a 1.5 russian server having instant cast 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I'm almost sure it's -99% , but only Agatio could really confirm this
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

eternalagony23

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
best way to test the difference between -95 and -99 is make an EP and spam aoe heal, you will notice the difference
this sounds reasonable. hang on and let me make a EP to try this. Totally worth the investment :)
Lol i fak you

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Agatio has told me himself it's capped at -99%. If you go over that, then you go down to -90% I believe.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
cast has a hard cap of 99%. it will reset to 90% if you go over to 100%. there is no soft cap at 95%