Epic Perfect World

PvE: Instance Signet

Goldengate

I sometimes do card bosses with my veno and it takes a veeerrry long time walking since the pill has a very long cooldown and it sometimes gets very glitchy and my both computers freeze cuz of all the mobs attacking...

I think it would be a good idea since 1 character does all the running and the other alt is saved from all the mobs attacking..  And it would make ST farming easier cuz some of the instances are too long and the mobs glitch your way throughout...

It would be better for it to be implemented in some instances since most do PvE for either lvling or farming items...

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Whay run with one toon? Maybe just go in instance and kill boss without running. Or... just get revard by teleport in instance.   ;D
More easy, no more glich.

-1 for suggestion

LillySatou

+1. Nuff said. Makes things quick  :)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The past few years i've realised that doing instances requires time and such
can we please remove the need to run to the boss and such through so many mobs and just when u take quest u have the boss spawned at ur feet with 25% of its hp left so it can make it easier for lowbies? ^>^
also please let me teleport directly to the flag area in nw, i am sick of running all the way from spawn spot to destination
it gets really annoying

~FurySlayer

+1 for this suggestion :3

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 to this idea

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 cause running is boring c:

Goldengate

The past few years i've realised that doing instances requires time and such
can we please remove the need to run to the boss and such through so many mobs and just when u take quest u have the boss spawned at ur feet with 25% of its hp left so it can make it easier for lowbies? ^>^
also please let me teleport directly to the flag area in nw, i am sick of running all the way from spawn spot to destination
it gets really annoying
*sighs* :monkey-18:
Nations Wars ≠ PvE, Nations Wars = PvP
25% HP of Boss = unrelated
Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 09:07 am by Goldenwishes

Offline Tzo

• Characters: Tzo
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Think soon ll be just take quest and alrdy done  :tiger-2: :tiger-2:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
would be good cool idea even tho i dont think its possible to creat such a signets like that

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Would be too easy that way tbh

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1111111111111111111111

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Would be too easy that way tbh
I have to agree on this..

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Don't know what PvE is that but it won't happen ; )

slpstrm17

Don't know what PvE is that but it won't happen ; )
Stop lying you waster, you act like xX_PkBoY_thug4lyf_ScrubWrecker_Xx, yet you pve all day long in secret  :police: :-X