Epic Perfect World

Apology

Offline Elrohir

• Beginner
I wanted to come on and apologize publicly for my actions last evening outside west arch.

Lemme explain the situation: Alot of people were outside of west adc having fun pvp'ing and joking around with each other, so I though lemme debuff some people and make the pvp interesting. Well not 2 sec after I started, I'm dead on the ground and raging because I thought we were out there to have fun not to take it that I was trying to literally kill anyone, my bad, I should have known better knowing the pig-headedness of the so called "top pkers", you know the ones that take pvp too seriously and think its all about achievements and not about having fun? Anyway, I extremely over-reacted and spoke words that should have never left my mouth, I'm NOT apologizing for what I did to this person or any other, only for the vulgar and disrespectful words that flowed from my mouth towards this person and in the presence of several GM's.

In saying this I accept any punishment deemed necessary by the staff because I blatantly broke the rules even though I knew exactly what they said. I am doing this so that other players will not take the rules so lightly as I have seen on world chat and normal chat everyday when a GM is not around. That is all.....
Last Edit: Feb 21, 2012, 05:13 pm by Elrohir

Offline Faeryl

“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend with Honor”

Elmo, I can totally relate to your frustration and how you voiced your angry rather strong last night. The tension that has been on Epic as of late is taking a toll on a lot of peoples nerves, therefore causing responses that most likely wouldn’t have been said.

Adding extra thoughts in regards to last night and as of late:

On a PvP server there will always be a fire, but the PK rank adds more fuel, which causes an explosion that can destroy a server beyond repair. I could care less who is on top of the list, as that’s not what makes a player stronger, more valuable or invincible. One must always remember when you take hold of pride and embrace it, along with an attitude that one is invincible; the individual has set themselves up for defeat, as there will always be some one better than you that comes along and takes you out. I could care less what guild a person has over there name as it makes no difference to me. What I do care about is the person, and if they are being bullied at the moment then I will be at their side defending them no matter what guild they are affiliated with. I don’t choose sides based on a guild, as I feel the only way to beat a bully is to fight back no matter what guild they are from. As of late, I am feeling pulled from all directions, because I have friends new and old in all the guilds, and lately the struggle to remain neutral is becoming harder by the day.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Momento

you need to understand that i didnt took it 2 seriously its just as usual i need a reason to pk ..personaly i play this server to do pvp and all i am abt is pvp you gaved me a dicent reason and i used it and abt your language dude your fine, 1 nab today told me he wants to suck my cook in order to let him be >>.soooo yah ...enjoy ...lol*you are forgiven * lolz

Offline PandaBear

I wanted to come on and apologize publicly for my actions last evening outside west arch.

Lemme explain the situation: Alot of people were outside of west adc having fun pvp'ing and joking around with each other, so I though lemme debuff some people and make the pvp interesting. Well not 2 sec after I started, I'm dead on the ground and raging because I thought we were out there to have fun not to take it that I was trying to literally kill anyone, my bad, I should have known better knowing the pig-headedness of the so called "top pkers", you know the ones that take pvp too seriously and think its all about achievements and not about having fun? Anyway, I extremely over-reacted and spoke words that should have never left my mouth, I'm NOT apologizing for what I did to this person or any other, only for the vulgar and disrespectful words that flowed from my mouth towards this person and in the presence of several GM's.

In saying this I accept any punishment deemed necessary by the staff because I blatantly broke the rules even though I knew exactly what they said. I am doing this so that other players will not take the rules so lightly as I have seen on world chat and normal chat everyday when a GM is not around. That is all.....

you are a model player i accept your apology

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend with Honor”

Elmo, I can totally relate to your frustration and how you voiced your angry rather strong last night. The tension that has been on Epic as of late is taking a toll on a lot of peoples nerves, therefore causing responses that most likely wouldn’t have been said.

Adding extra thoughts in regards to last night and as of late:

On a PvP server there will always be a fire, but the PK rank adds more fuel, which causes an explosion that can destroy a server beyond repair. I could care less who is on top of the list, as that’s not what makes a player stronger, more valuable or invincible. One must always remember when you take hold of pride and embrace it, along with an attitude that one is invincible; the individual has set themselves up for defeat, as there will always be some one better than you that comes along and takes you out. I could care less what guild a person has over there name as it makes no difference to me. What I do care about is the person, and if they are being bullied at the moment then I will be at their side defending them no matter what guild they are affiliated with. I don’t choose sides based on a guild, as I feel the only way to beat a bully is to fight back no matter what guild they are from. As of late, I am feeling pulled from all directions, because I have friends new and old in all the guilds, and lately the struggle to remain neutral is becoming harder by the day.

I don't think I could have worded it any better than that love :)

To Elmo:

Not to worry bro, I defended your honor and won the day. I could tell you were not choosing sides as you were resurrecting and buffing everyone from all of the guilds. I even saw you buff and apologize to momo in normal chat, that is true HONOR that servers have lost nowadays, I'm glad to have you in our guild and am HONORED to have you as a comrade my friend. Keep your head up and do not allow the petty squabbles that happen day to day between the guilds affect you and remember its not about who kill or how many kills you have, its about defending the oppressed and doing it with class, no matter the guild name that is over their head. :)
Last Edit: Feb 21, 2012, 11:03 pm by darknae
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
i wasnt there, but i must say it takes some balls to do this, so i respect u for that

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*