Epic Perfect World

mobs at worms afk spot

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-1 because IMO pking means adapting to whats happening around u, otherwise u should remove mountains cuz annoy, remove rivers and w.e.
Or just make a flat 13219301293290x2139213092130 square where people fight, aka pretty boring.
its fun finding funny ways to use those to pk and this comes from someone that gets permantly ct debuffed by those brown ponies and that results in me=DEADERED by asian snipers 3 sparking on my face
good point of view but the fact the mobs are being found near safezone isnt that much of a pk area
idm them in plain areas but having them near safezone also stops players from taking signets etc even tho they are inside sz, is that a part of the 'challenging pk' ?

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
No don't kill him!
He is a cursed prince who is forced to live as a scorpion untill someone rubs some bacon on his head to break the curse and transform him back!
Unfortunately i always eat the bacon before i can get there :(
._.Um wow! I see a Disney plot here.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
and spawn a NPC that keeps yelling in red chat every time someone sigs there.."Welcome to Worms AFK we hope you enjoy your stay"

:tiger-24:
Lol ily
+1 cus he threatened me

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
-1 too much disturbance by chinos at afk spot LOL ......... its a afk spot not a zone to sig 24/7 and kill the people doing 1 vs 1 
Insanitarius

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
+1 +2 +3 = a2+ab2 = +1 :D  ;D :)) :)) :-\ :o ^-^ ;)

Offline Smilodon

• archer
  • make Epic PW great again
-1 because IMO pking means adapting to whats happening around u, otherwise u should remove mountains cuz annoy, remove rivers and w.e.
Or just make a flat 13219301293290x2139213092130 square where people fight, aka pretty boring.
its fun finding funny ways to use those to pk and this comes from someone that gets permantly ct debuffed by those brown ponies and that results in me=DEADERED by asian snipers 3 sparking on my face
this ↑

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
STRATEGY. Stop trying to remove it, you have broken PVP events where no one can use strategy because others QQ. Stop removing mobs learn to play the game and use your surroundings to your advantage, jesus christ any one read Sun Tzu?!?

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
STRATEGY. Stop trying to remove it, you have broken PVP events where no one can use strategy because others QQ. Stop removing mobs learn to play the game and use your surroundings to your advantage, jesus christ any one read Sun Tzu?!?
I skipped the mobs part :(

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
^
This

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Dear worms... just search other afk spot... ty :P
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
-1 too much disturbance by chinos at afk spot LOL ......... its a afk spot not a zone to sig 24/7 and kill the people doing 1 vs 1
ok u saying 1v1 lets see
these mob has ct debuff too , well
if u 1v1ing on ea or any magic class who need ct for their skill, its annoy for em so ...
idk how u 1v1 there
before me soochi asked this too ..

Zirkon

+1 try and make all mobs like that no point mobs aggroing in pvp spots xd
if only can be implemented 

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
I'm just sayin but the mobs were there first. Before any of you even signed up for this game. Soooo maybe we need to remove YOU.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Press E and the wings (it's called flight btw), and that should solve your problem

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Press E and the wings (it's called flight btw), and that should solve your problem
ask barbs in warning dont use that reatrd skill , so we can fly for sig ? : )
u should slove this too : )