• Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Todays Observation so far:~
                 ~ 7h 30 minutes so far. without any GM.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Todays Observation so far:~
                 ~ 7h 30 minutes so far. without any GM.

It's ok Labs. Yesterday there was no GM from 6 am server time to 4 pm server time, or I didn't notice any way.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
It's ok Labs. Yesterday there was no GM from 6 am server time to 4 pm server time, or I didn't notice any way.

i kno, its like that everyday for past 2 months now...

Offline SHINIGAMI

todays observation so far : KratoS logged off at around 7:50pm
                                         for the next 4 hours, no GM online.
                                         Agatio logged on at around 12 am.    logged off at around 1:30am,  (he doens't really count as a GM anyways)
                                         4:50 am now, still no GM online.
times are in GMT+11, (Aussie time :D)

... thats 9 hours so far without any GM being online for this timezone. this whole 9 hours i was ingame and constantly refreshing the forums and "/server.php" page every 10 minutes or so ...

its been like this for 2 months now. ... 8 GMs yet, almost half the day spent with no GM online... not really fair for the Aussies/EUs.

anyways.. imma go to bed now.. :/ got class and stuff in few hours... takecare all.

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Labs the nab!  8) ;D

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Much appreciated to see you are all keeping tabs on GMs. 6+ hours a day per gm? hmm some of us do have other things to attend to. Complaints about me Slowpokie? Take it to private message and stop trying to start flamming me on threads; which seems to be what you're best at. If I was any bit concerned about thoughts directed towards me I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing. Fun? looks? I spent 3 weeks working on 4 end game pvp events that are still being tested and fixed. Someone should certainly do a little more research before typing their little fingers off with flame. No these events aren't ready but they are being planned and working the kinks out of them. If you don't like the gms we have; theres always different servers to goto and see how well GMs treat you there. kay? I really don't have time to sit online and babysit worldchat for 6+ hours a day because some players are immature and don't have any respect for others; kinda like the respect I'm getting from this thread. There are aussies applying but the ones that have applied there are reasons behind why they have or have not been accepted. The new ones we do have I don't know anything about but the ones i see applying there are a select few that would deem acceptable.

observing when a gm comes on and posting it here isn't going to better your chances at being accepted on the team when ur basically just sitting here flamming gms and questioning why they arent don't on two knees catering to you 24/7. Sorry, but this post is starting to get annoying and becoming a QQ thread to "Why am I not a GM" >.>...

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Much appreciated to see you are all keeping tabs on GMs. 6+ hours a day per gm? hmm some of us do have other things to attend to. Complaints about me Slowpokie? Take it to private message and stop trying to start flamming me on threads; which seems to be what you're best at. If I was any bit concerned about thoughts directed towards me I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing. Fun? looks? I spent 3 weeks working on 4 end game pvp events that are still being tested and fixed. Someone should certainly do a little more research before typing their little fingers off with flame. No these events aren't ready but they are being planned and working the kinks out of them. If you don't like the gms we have; theres always different servers to goto and see how well GMs treat you there. kay? I really don't have time to sit online and babysit worldchat for 6+ hours a day because some players are immature and don't have any respect for others; kinda like the respect I'm getting from this thread. There are aussies applying but the ones that have applied there are reasons behind why they have or have not been accepted. The new ones we do have I don't know anything about but the ones i see applying there are a select few that would deem acceptable.

observing when a gm comes on and posting it here isn't going to better your chances at being accepted on the team when ur basically just sitting here flamming gms and questioning why they arent don't on two knees catering to you 24/7. Sorry, but this post is starting to get annoying and becoming a QQ thread to "Why am I not a GM" >.>...

Owned. Lol. But to posting what I originally was gonna write:

What's the HUGE deal with you guys anyways and the GM's? Like..Not trying to flame or anything just seriously asking. What's so life threatening and terribly important that you're so angry that a GM isn't around to help you? Like I understand if you just hit 150 and you somehow got rolled back to 110 (lol) or if you made a 145/150 wep or something and it randomly disappeared. But other than that, a screen shot can solve a lot of problems that you guys may encounter or something.

Things in WC or pm, or even general chat...If someone is insulting you, screen shot. I, on the other hand never needed a GM for anything really only bugged Brash about 2 times on Skype. And that was to ask if the voting thing was messed up (because for some reason it kept letting me vote constantly), and when the server was under attack I asked the next day if it was safe to update. AFTER checking forums and everything for information.
And you won't believe how many times I'm been insulted in pm. I've been called things you'd probably cry over and spammed cuss words. I'm not someone that talks at all in-game, really either. I keep to myself and play the game/do what I need to do. But I don't care, never bothered me. Yeah, it might bother some people but like I said...If it bothers you that badly, take a screen shot. If it's something like a bad glitch or something/rollback/missing item. THEN you need a GM.

Sorry but that's my opinion. Again, not trying to troll/flame/be a piss-off. I've just seen so many GM topics over and over and over and it's getting old.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Quote from: Azzhole link=topic=2638.msg24635#msg24635 date=
I've just seen so many GM topics over and over and over and it's getting old.

+1
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline SHINIGAMI

clearly missing the point :/ but ok.

sooo, lets break it down. .. (as much as i can, while am so sleepy)

i don't play 24/7 .

i have my timezone. that i play the game in.

atm, there's no GM online during that time.

when theres no GM, ;

1) new players and what not, that requires GM assistance doesn't get any, and potentially might leave the server.

2) no one gives a shyt about any rules, wc is filled with people speaking Filipino, and just being tards.... which ruins the fun for everyone else, or atleast me. u can ignore it yes.  switch out to a different chat. but then why log in game at all then, if i can't enjoy it, thats why bringing this to attention to maybe fix this if possible.

3) NO CHANCE OF EXPERIENCING ANY GM HOSTED EVENT !!!!,  how is that fair ? if american players and what not get to enjoy all the Automated system events + the GM hosted events, where as we don't get to experience either of those unless we set out of our comfort zone in our routine....

~idc abt the first two reasons as much, i can get around those ... but the 3rd one.. thats not really fair or fun :/ ...

and again, no ones pointing fingers at any of the current GMs :/ , so don't know why u guys getting all snappy...  the issue is no ones fault or anything :/ (if possible, take away slowpokies forums rights)

and as for observing when GMs come on and what not, was only to take note on the time where this gap lies of no GM being online...  nothing more, nothing less :/  .... 

-------if you guys think 9+ hrs of absence of GMs in the server's fine, then ok, your the boss.

really don't see where this thread looks like a QQ thread to "why i am not a gm".

if you don't think the reasons given are worth anything, delete thread and ignore it all, ty, idm.

at the end of the day, you guys run the game, was just suggesting something which, would make ALOT of players happy if it was given a bit more attention. whether you care or not is upto you.

IF suggesting a way to possibly make our online game experience here more enjoyable and also advance the server we all love playing in, results in us getting flagged as QQ-ing about "why am i not a GM" then, sorry. won't post anymore :/

Last Edit: Oct 14, 2012, 07:57 pm by PARANOIA

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
And if ur tooooooo busy to help and everything against u is annoying to u talk to agatio and I'm sure he wouldn't stop I from resigning

Offline SHINIGAMI

And if ur tooooooo busy to help and everything against u is annoying to u talk to agatio and I'm sure he wouldn't stop I from resigning

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
And why should we go to other servers to check gms we don't care about them we care bout this server and if shit is wrong lets fix it with the gms and if u think ur any different u really aren't

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
I've just seen so many GM topics over and over and over and it's getting old.
+1000 ikr :/

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
If this isn't a huge hint with the whole "Australian GM" name then idk what is. And there is other places with similar timezones to Aussie. Lol. Closing this thread because of what sky said and I agree. Some of us GM's had real life things to attend to, and when it's settled were back. And if a gm isn't on I'm pretty sure we've said to take SS's of what happens and send them to us... so when we do get on things can be handled.

8D