Epic Perfect World

Next Patch?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
When will the next patch be that implements all the approved suggestions?

Playoffs Bracket Destroyer Title Permanent

Upgraded mount speeds for NPC mounts

Increased cool-down on life hunter? [I believe you said this was going to be implemented Agatio in one of the threads]
I don't mind extending the cooldown

I'm asking because there hasn't really been a patch in a few weeks, and I'm wondering if these are all going to be released in one big patch or there just haven't been plans yet?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
he adds and removes things every patch
he cant force and say that tomorrow he adds it if he didnt finish the changes he was supposed to make
making threads of this kind won't bring the patch any sooner than what was supposed and  wont give u any eta. You will just get  same reply
'be patient'

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
he adds and removes things every patch
he cant force and say that tomorrow he adds it if he didnt finish the changes he was supposed to make
making threads of this kind won't bring the patch any sooner than what was supposed and will just get u same reply
'be patient'
It's called an "ETA"
"Estimated Time of Arrival" 
& There is nothing wrong with asking questions, either, so I don't know why you're making a big deal out of it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
a thread for something u could have pmed him considering he is the one to make the decission when will the patch arrive
but is ok, free posts
#PostFarming

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
a thread for something u could have pmed him considering he is the one to make the decission when will the patch arrive
but is ok, free posts
#PostFarming

I'm a forum veteran, but ok.

Offline Nea

• Game Master

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Patch wait has been longer than normal due to Aga taking a vacation not long ago.
He asked me for a banner, so I assume it will be soon, probably within the next week.

That's not to say that those things will be in this patch.
And there's no saying exactly when it will be released since that's completely up to Aga.

Soon.
Probably.
idk

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
-Why the FAWK
-are you so FAWKING FANCY
-with your DAMN POSTS?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Just want EA blessing buffed, all other stuff you mentioned is pointless.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Upgraded mount speeds for NPC mounts
This already was done last patch  :normal-10:

Patch wait has been longer than normal due to Aga taking a vacation not long ago.
He asked me for a banner, so I assume it will be soon, probably within the next week.
ily

That's not to say that those things will be in this patch.
And there's no saying exactly when it will be released since that's completely up to Aga.

Soon.
Probably.
idk

ily

I don't work on Thursday, can it please be Thursday?  :'( O:-) Can't wait to see what is coming.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I am best  :tiger-35:

LOL
Don't hide your feelings, we can sense it!

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
I am the best  :tiger-35:

LOL
Yes!  ECHO the best!