Epic Perfect World

Arkham Knight

Disrupted

Mate I seen your videos hahahaha you barely scratch the 20 fps mark with 4:3 res stop lying
wow you saw old videos before i got a real computer, thanks thats what happens when you play with a school laptop and record

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
wow you saw old videos before i got a real computer, thanks thats what happens when you play with a school laptop and record
Tay it's mean not to keep using your potato as a laptop!

Disrupted

Tay it's mean not to keep using your potato as a laptop!
I needed to play :'c

Vegas

Too bad 1 million others with high end pcs didn't  :-\
High end? Everyone with a 970 or higher should have no problems. Anything below that isn't high end

Offline Goz

High end? Everyone with a 970 or higher should have no problems. Anything below that isn't high end
this moron still thinks 3k dollars gives 640x480 resolution at 20 fps, no hope for him
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Disrupted

this moron still thinks 3k dollars gives 640x480 resolution at 20 fps, no hope for him
You are the moron who knows nothing about stuff he defends, just keep bandwagoning and googling your answers

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Game looks really dumb and repetitive like every other DC/Marvel video game ever developed. Ever.

Offline Goz

You are the moron who knows nothing about stuff he defends, just keep bandwagoning and googling your answers
...okay 640x480 masterrace
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps