Epic Perfect World

Structured Event Schedules

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I know the response I'm going to get from people is.. "GM's have lives too!"

but-

For the most part, GM's are usually pretty on-point when it comes to event hosting, and for the most part its usually around the same time.

But sometimes there is a day or two, or even day(s) where there aren't these events that people do look forward to. Since starting here I've had the saying "This server is a PVE server not a PVP server" shoved down my throat more than I'd like, so since RPK is mostly rare on Epic at the moment..

Why not have a structured time schedule for important non-random events such as 1v1 playoffs, CTF, ect.

There is plenty of GM's on this server to be able to make it possible, however it seems that only certain GM's can host certain events. Tonika hosts 1v1 playoffs 100% of the time in my timezone.

I'm just wondering why having a scheduled event calendar is a bad idea, or why other GM's can't host certain events themselves. Is it because each GM is assigned to their own role? Or is there only really 1-2 GM's/Timezone?
Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:42 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
GM's have lives too!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Almost sure CTF is always at the same day and time but then again i might be wrong.
As for the other events i actually think they should rather be at times more random than they are now - you only ever see the same few ppl at the events, hosting them at other times might give others a chance too.

Off topic: you are so damn annoying with your QQ about how you are told this is not a pure pvp server why cant you get over it already?

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
But GMs have lives, too!
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
But GM's have lives too!
They should host some events at different times, you just see the same people all the time would give others a chance.
Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:07 am by Haseo

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
you are so damn annoying with your QQ about how you are told this is not a pure pvp server why cant you get over it already?
Who are you?

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that around 80% of the community came to Epic for the PK aspects- If you came here for the PvE, you should of stayed on official IMO. Grinding seems a lot more large-scale there, which is what PvE players crave.
I
still don't understand the logic behind leaving a PvE game (Official) for a private server where you get the best stats easily (for PK aspects) (Epic) and claim to be PvE only, it's almost illogical. After you've geared all your toons and farmed your heart out, what are you going to do with yourself? Sit in safe zone and talk for eons, collecting coin for years and never spending it?  :rolleyes:

On Topic: I lol'd, gz guis.
Who are you?

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that around 80% of the community came to Epic for the PK aspects- If you came here for the PvE, you should of stayed on official IMO. Grinding seems a lot more large-scale there, which is what PvE players crave.
I
still don't understand the logic behind leaving a PvE game (Official) for a private server where you get the best stats easily (for PK aspects) (Epic) and claim to be PvE only, it's almost illogical. After you've geared all your toons and farmed your heart out, what are you going to do with yourself? Sit in safe zone and talk for eons, collecting coin for years and never spending it?  :rolleyes:

On Topic: I lol'd, gz guis.
And who are you to have any right to tell people which aspect of the game they should be enjoying? If you want a forced pk server, go find one and stop trying to change ours.

Yes, though, scheduled events would be nice, but also unfair to players in other timezones. I only ever see the same players going to 1v1 Playoffs, occasionally a new face or two, but almost always the same lineups. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
GMs have lives too.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
But GM's have lives too!

sorround

Lives have GMs too!

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
GMs have lives too dude

Angelica

GMs have lives too!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
GMs have lives too!
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
GMs have lives too!
"My honor is my loyalty