Epic Perfect World

zFlashx Cod minitage

Offline Goz

upset cause he is better than you? dont cry.
Yet CoD's skill cap is very low, how could I be mad about a CoD video when there are better FPS games out there?
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Yet CoD's skill cap is very low, how could I be mad about a CoD video when there are better FPS games out there?
His reaction time and aim is good enough to accomodate himself on FPS games with higher skill cap and more realistic recoil (CS:GO), hence, your argument is invalid

Offline Goz

His reaction time and aim is good enough to accomodate himself on FPS games with higher skill cap and more realistic recoil (CS:GO), hence, your argument is invalid
But he's aiming at feet...are you blind?
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
But he's aiming at feet...are you blind?
I don't think you watched the video if you really think I aimed at feet, the only time I see myself aiming lower than the chest is when I aimed at the stomach then readjusted my aim with a hipfire? I wouldn't be killing with 2 bullets/that fast if I was aiming at feet. 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice reaction time and aiming man. When will you be back from the war :(?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 2

• Old Player
terribad players 1v1 me quake live LG only kid